Homebrew After downgrading your Wii what IOS should you have?

thevilman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys,

I ended up downgrading my Wii from 3.4E to 3.2E 'couse I coudln't manage to make MadWorld work. I always quite proud when I played the first time Madworld. But when I tried playing Mario Kart it asked me to perform a System Update, of course I didn't. Why the hell in the world would I undo all my job. I just realize now I don't have some of the IOS required to play this and many other games and I wonder if anybody knew a list I could find the IOS I'm suppose to have. I'm not asking for links to IOS, I'm just asking what IOS I should have to play games up to now. Thanks in advance guys.

rolleyes.gif

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Please, no need to press the send button more than once.

And for your problem. It's not about IOS, just install starfall or preloader to bypass the updates. I suggest starfall cause it doesn't slow down the boot, but that's just me, most others recommend preloader.

Thank you, use the search next time, and use the very same search to find out what are preloader and starfall.

thevilman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry, well I do have both on my SD card. I'm wondering weather I can load them from the DISC channel as I used to do before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: