Hardware Advice please

nero99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a a9lh new 3ds standard model with a 128gb micro sd loaded with games and apps and a ps vita I built myself so I could customize how it looked. I'm listing both a a bundle on eBay, does $300 seem like a decent price for both? I got the vita for less that $85 and the 3ds only cost me $199 used. Also, the vita is a old 1000 model with a 8gb memory card. Just want to know if that price is too high or too low.

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
i have a a9lh new 3ds standard model with a 128gb micro sd loaded with games and apps and a ps vita I built myself so I could customize how it looked. I'm listing both a a bundle on eBay, does $300 seem like a decent price for both? I got the vita for less that $85 and the 3ds only cost me $199 used. Also, the vita is a old 1000 model with a 8gb memory card. Just want to know if that price is too high or too low.
Seems pretty fair I would go for it and see if it sells, then if it doesn't list for like 275$

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that sounds decent.

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think it's a good price, althought I would sell the 3DS alone. I have a PS Vita 1000 model with 16GB memory card and must hardly learn that PSVita is nothing worth those days :( So, PSVita is collection dust here...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: and i was too aggressive xD