Hacking advice on how to update my switch please!!! don't want to crash it. (checkpoint/fw/bootloader/save)

kyrusdemnati

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so i have a rcm dongle, i am kind of confused on what i need to do to update my device - without crashing my device.

the files in the dongle are:

ATMOSPHERE_HEKATE
REINX
SXOS
USER 1
USER 2
USER 3

all have payload.bin files in these directories

----

my nintendo switch is system version 6.2.0 (ams 0.83)

atmosphere fusee stage 2
hekate ctcaer mod 4.6 svc
atlasnx.kosmos v11.3
custom firmware : cfw

----

i want to update the files so its upto date and bug free. at the moment i can't upload save files doesn't seem to work, im using checkpoint and replacing files within. game software is closed and when i open it hasn' changed

kyrusdemnati

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
what files are meant to be on root of the sd card? what folders on root of sd card? and what files on the dongle? (i think i mess up here)

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is still the wrong section.
how about you try to be useful?

what files are meant to be on root of the sd card? what folders on root of sd card? and what files on the dongle? (i think i mess up here)
what dongle are you using? for atmosphere, just grab the latest kosmos update from their github and just drag and drop to your sd card. hekate is updated to 4.9.1 with 7.0.1 support. all your payload files are supposed to be on you sd card. for your saves, switch to edizon 3.0.1, much better than check point. also has options to edit your save directly on the switch without having to dump it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::toot::hrth: