Hacking After updating my switch all my saves are messed up

asteriscoarroba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi! First time posting.
I updated my switch, atmosphere and hekate. I think i kinda messed up because I booted it without the sd card on the sysnand or something, the thing is all my save files on checkpoint have their time played changed. When I play the games they play fine and the content of the save is not changed. How can I solve this? I kinda like seeing how many hours I have played something.
Thank you so much in advance. Sorry if I can't explain myself too well, english is not my first language.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! First time posting.
I updated my switch, atmosphere and hekate. I think i kinda messed up because I booted it without the sd card on the sysnand or something, the thing is all my save files on checkpoint have their time played changed. When I play the games they play fine and the content of the save is not changed. How can I solve this? I kinda like seeing how many hours I have played something.
Thank you so much in advance. Sorry if I can't explain myself too well, english is not my first language.
Did the play time change on sysMMC or emuMMC?

asteriscoarroba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ok, so for anyone having the same problem.
I think it has to do with Checkpoint (and Jksv) not doing so great with the last update. I just installed a fix for nx activity log and it shows the correct information.
Thank you all so much for your patience, I hope this can help someone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt