OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noob question here

Whats best/quickest for a kid to nause/navigate on a 2ds
Sky3ds or Gateway flash card?

And can i use my Acekard 2i card in the 2ds to continue to play NDS games?

Last edited by damingraham,

krikkit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you do not need any flashcard... safest bet would be to install a9lh + luma3ds, (https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki) ...you invest time once and afterwards you have a kids-proof system, only need to install the games you need as cia and any kid will understand this... instead of investing money in useless flashcards, invest some time in reading a few guides in the forum and you have a perfect setup, all done with free software...

dezmen

Trophies
XP
Country
If you buy 2DS with Mario Kart 7 bundle, you get 6.0.0-12U firmware console with browser, which is perfect for installing A9LH with a guide mentioned in previous post. The only thing I would suggest - when you get to step when you need restore your NAND backup after finishing preps on 2.1.0, just go for ctrtransfer to 9.2.0.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Well with an Sky3DS you can use all gamecards at the time without AP patches in them in a blue and red button card and with Sky3DS+ (orange button) you can use any gamecard at the moment in lastest Firmware, note that you need to push buttons to pass the games.
Meanwhile with Gateway 3DS you need to be in 9.2.0-X at maxium (however you can downgrade in 10.7.0-X to 9.2.0-X; note you can downgarde from 11.0.0-X but you need other console with a Firmware that can use an ARM9 exploit or have ARm9LoaderHax, buy a game, make a process and System Transfer) or have Arm9LoaderHax to use it, meanwhile Gateway offers a CFW from themselves that let you install CIA"s, you can pass the games in the Home Menu and have a Cheat System exclusive for them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.