Advice needed for a noob!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Bajillions, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Bajillions
    OP

Bajillions Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2008
    So my wii is softmodded with gamma. At the moment i have only burned iso's and played them but i have a few questions, ive read through all the faq's etc but cant really get a clean answer so here are my questions. (i hope one day to be able to answer a noobs questions too but im only just starting out)

1. If i am only wanting to play iso's and virtual console games, is there anything i need to do to stop my wii from bricking? or is this only likely if i am going into more advanced stuff?

2. If i wish to download VC games, how do i install these? i'll be getting a classic controller too soon.

3. Am i best installing starfall just as a safety precaution? or will it not make any difference.

4. I want to save copies of my ISO's to an external hard drive. Am i best leaving them as they are? or wiiscrubbing them first to save space? just in case the disc gerts damaged and i need to reburn them.

MAny thanks in avance and i hope my questions dont cause anyone too much trouble

2. ganons

ganons GBAtemp Addict

Jun 12, 2005
    1. get hbc and starfall. u must be on 3.2E
    2. vc games u will install via wad manager
    3. install starfall
    4. even if u scrub iso's it will be 4.3gb unless you compress it zip or rar then u will save space

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice