Adventure Time Game Coming to the DS

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
I actually agree with Guild. There's a noticeable difference between Mighty Switch Force and Risky's Revenge and, if I had to pick between them for an Adventure Time game, I'd definitely go for the former.

servant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!!?!

Hope it has two player co-op/competitive online that would be incredibly mathematical.
I can say hands down I want this for 3ds due to the fact the eshop allows for significantly larger game files as opposed to the dsi shop.
Here is to Hoping WayForward takes advantage of this fact, even though I know it is unlikely.

Classic.
Lol just watched that yesterday.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was always hoping WayForward would do a game based on this, they've done some great licensed games and some "meh" ones.

Usually the ones they rush or don't really mention are the ones that don't turn out to be that great but they've not done anything horrible apart from Ping Pals. Sometimes they do stuff to pay the bills but the stuff they really put effort in are worthwhile.

Currently they only seem to be doing a Silent Hill PS Vita game and this and I hope the core team is on this game, they can make a great Sabrina The Teenage Witch game for GBC so I can't see why they can't do a great Adventure Time game.

constantgamer247

Pourquoi?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
they can make a great Sabrina The Teenage Witch game for GBC so I can't see why they can't do a great Adventure Time game.

I was just at a shop for games/Reccords+Music/usedGoods and other stuff, last store I went to before I came home, and they had a copy of that Sabrina the teenage witch game for GBC

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ew. The whole series is done in 2D animation so anything 3D would just look dumb. I'd rather have like some algebraic 2D art that's really fluid, like Rayman Origins.
Don't you mean mathimatical 2D art?

That said, cell-shading could look good for this. And in terms of gameplay, they could base it off of A Boy and His Blob and it would fit pretty well -- the two have very similar ascetics (in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that's one reason they chose this developer.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F