Hacking Adrenaline v3 Released!

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
http://renascene.com/ps1/

They have a list of all the PSN released PSOne Classics - they all work with 6.61 POPS Loader - so thats a fair number to keep most entertained.

(There are no download links for the files - this is for information only and includes the PSN name to help find it)
you're sure these work on 6.61 Pops loader? And by extension supposedly on adrenaline 3?

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
v3 is pretty good , plays the games fine.
there is just a slight problem with it, the official settings just wont stick, they always reset when i exit a game, like i change the resolution of it as it is 4x3 by default? i think that is the psx one.

so i set it to full, to get fullscreen, but that always resets after exiting a game and loading another game.
but i think if i make a save state and load from there it has the full screen applied.
i use the latest adrenaline version downloaded some hours ago.

edit: i also have to mention though, the game i booted now with the issue is a psx - pbp one, could this be why i think that it reset it ? as the previous psx game that i booted up was a psn based game.

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

LegendOfAB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Posted over on a certain subreddit and another person helped me confirm it was only a problem on my end. Gonna paste my update from there:

Wow.

Alright, so, before i even transferred/launched the game for the first time (when this all started), i decided to move over my old epsxe save (which was incorrectly formatted for the Vita still) so i could pick up from where i left off. Now, i immediately went to check for the save through the PSP XMB and saw it wasn't correct yet, but i figured i would take care of it after i fixed the main issue at hand...

Thus, the OP.

After Padoca85 confirmed it was definitely a problem on my end, i went in and thought about it a bit more. And figured that the save was the ONLY difference between that game and the others i tested. "But surely a bogus save that isn't even loaded yet would never keep this game from loading!" i thought. But whatever, i did it anyway.

Then the freakin' game launched.

simbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jackie Chan Stuntmaster (USA) - Black screen :(

AdrenalineEasyInstaller v1.09 does something weird to the PS button. Single press randomly gets stuck in PSX2PSP games - just freezes the screen (flickers and no option to exit the game). Double press goes to Live Area.

I'm not sure but maybe it's 'feature' for people with bubbles linked to their PSP games? Reinstalled v1.08 - Having to exit Adrenaline between each game would make me go bananas.

Last edited by simbin,
Reactions: cvskid

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, but how do i do multiple discs with this? i.e. xenogears
I have set to play any games that require multiple disc so i am not sure how to set it up yet. I'm am thinking you can use popstation gui to make the eboot.pbp files and then use psx2psp v1.4 to
combine the 2 eboot.pbp files into 1.

Bonestorm

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i can confirm psn pkg ps1&psp games all work fine.... it's just the choice of games is much smaller that way

brave fencer for example was only released in japan

also is two player support planned? on pstv of course

Last edited by Bonestorm,

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must be doing something wrong..i can't get any of my eboots to work do i need to do something else besides installing v3?

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you downloading ps1 games already in eboot.pbp format or are you converting them yourself from ps1 iso's?
I converted my PSX pressed games to both .bin and .iso versions, tried converting both but i keep getting errors.. i remember back in PSP days i had install something called...i think popsloader on psp? am i missing that?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I converted my PSX pressed games to both .bin and .iso versions, tried converting both but i keep getting errors.. i remember back in PSP days i had install something called...i think popsloader on psp? am i missing that?
Adrenaline has it's own version of popsloader built into it so no need for psp popsloader. What program or programs are you using to convert the games? Also what type of errors?

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried both PsGUI300beta (prefer not to use cause i can't do multidisc) and PSX2PSP 1.4.2

translations may be wrong but getting error message:

Can not boot.
Data is broken

Last edited by djricekcn,

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trying to load it on adrenaline itself. they do show up in the xmb so they are in the right directory.
Just found out that depending on the name of the folder it might break the game. What are the exact names of the folders that you have the eboot files in?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.