theory18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
i was wondering if there is an easier way to add friendcodes to pokemon platinum,
cause i don't have anyone i know with the same game and i would like to fight some people
and stuff without the need to add them one by one to my friends.

Thanks in advance.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think there is any other way of adding friend codes other than using the pal pad or the union room

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In order to add friend codes or even view your own, you have to have the Pal Pad. You can get the Pal Pad from the lady behind the counter when you go downstairs of a Pokemon Center, it's a blue room and is there for Wi-Fi related activities.

NOTE: If you plan on using services like AltWFC or other various WFC services your friend code WILL CHANGE after you change your Wi-Fi settings. It's inevitable, so if you plan on posting friend codes, you better stick with the services you are using or use different consoles each using different services.

froggestspirit

D/P/Pt Demix Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In order to add friend codes or even view your own, you have to have the Pal Pad. You can get the Pal Pad from the lady behind the counter when you go downstairs of a Pokemon Center, it's a blue room and is there for Wi-Fi related activities.

NOTE: If you plan on using services like AltWFC or other various WFC services your friend code WILL CHANGE after you change your Wi-Fi settings. It's inevitable, so if you plan on posting friend codes, you better stick with the services you are using or use different consoles each using different services.
Doesnt changing the console itself reset the friendcode too? unless im thinking of pal park in pokemon x/y

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesnt changing the console itself reset the friendcode too? unless im thinking of pal park in pokemon x/y
Of course, what I meant was if you want to play it smart and post friend codes without dealing with changing DNS addresses and what not, you would stick one service on one console and leave it there and use another service on another console, at this point you would have two different friend codes, one per console. This way you don't have to worry about reposting friend codes after changing settings, just grab the console for whatever service and be on your way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over