Naendow

Brick-Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys

Yea, title says everything. It would be great to add custom tv remotes to my Wii U gamepad. My TV isn't supported (JTC).

Would that be possible?

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys

Yea, title says everything. It would be great to add custom tv remotes to my Wii U gamepad. My TV isn't supported (JTC).

Would that be possible?
it would need to be made still, if it's like 3ds it's just a app you could install over but as I would see this is in low damand I don't see much of any work being put into this

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JTC? Is that some local off brand? Maybe try some other codes from other brands really made by the same manufacturer and see if any work, I don't know any current examples, but back before CRT was killed off, RCA and GE were the same thing just with a different logo on the case.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JTC? Is that some local off brand? Maybe try some other codes from other brands really made by the same manufacturer and see if any work, I don't know any current examples, but back before CRT was killed off, RCA and GE were the same thing just with a different logo on the case.
also, look to see what brands are related, some barnds may seem like diffrent comoanys but may be just subsidiarys of the same company, so see other codes by other companys related to yours

D

Deleted User

Try some other brands like Sony, they tend to work. If they worked but you don't see stuff happening on your TV, then you turned on your neighbour's TV. (This can happen if you're unlucky x'D)

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try some other brands like Sony, they tend to work. If they worked but you don't see stuff happening on your TV, then you turned on your neighbour's TV. (This can happen if you're unlucky x'D)
let the shinigans begin
*tunes into the adult section of there tv service with the kids in the room
Little boy: mommy, why doesn't she have the thing I have down there
Mother: rushes to cover there eyes and ears

Reactions: Deleted User

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yep many TVs are not made by the company on the badge on the TV all the following all have the exact same tv out at the moment just with their own logo on it that is the only difference. The TV is made by a British company who's name I can't remember but it's something like lexicon or lexiton

Bush
Hitachi UK
JCV
LG Electrics
Toshiba
Polaroid
Qualcast

And probably a few more companies so just try every company and you will probably find one that works for you

Last edited by AmandaRose,

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
It could be cool, for example I have no use for the cablebox device but I do for my receiver, it would be nice to be able to control both. Though HDMI sync is great to control the receiver volume through the TV controller or Gamepad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.