Homebrew Question add exfat sdxc update with ChoiDujourNXv101?

cagerhager

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this possible? I was reading that ChoiDujourNX can update it, but it was all on 5.1. I'm on 1.0 firmware and using SXOS 1.9, and am tired of trying to figure out splitting my xci flies. Anyone have a guide on this?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
exFAT is supported on all firmware except 1.0. If you're on 1.0 and you want exFAT, you will have to update your firmware past 1.0. Usage is pretty straightforward; download the .NRO, slap it in your Switch folder, and run the homebrew. The actual challenge is downloading the firmware update files to use with it since its a firmware installer not downloader. And since those files are considered copyrighted content, they must be obtained outside of this forum. However if you read through the ChoiDujourNX OP very carefully, the creator details several ways to obtain those files.

cagerhager

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
exFAT is supported on all firmware except 1.0. If you're on 1.0 and you want exFAT, you will have to update your firmware past 1.0. Usage is pretty straightforward; download the .NRO, slap it in your Switch folder, and run the homebrew. The actual challenge is downloading the firmware update files to use with it since its a firmware installer not downloader. And since those files are considered copyrighted content, they must be obtained outside of this forum. However if you read through the ChoiDujourNX OP very carefully, the creator details several ways to obtain those files.
There's no way to bypass this and just install the exfat update? I ask as I'd like to stay on 1.0 if possible. Thanks for your response!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Carotenemia causes skin to appear orange-ish in color. Orange Pi. Carotenemia Pussy. Get it. lolol +1