Speedrunner
OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I have Vista Home Premium 64-bit, and the Action Replay DSi Code Manager doesn't recognize my ARDSi. I updated to the latest version, and that didn't help. I followed the Codejunkies official guide to getting it to work on Vista 64-bit, and no dice. Updated the driver and everything.

Also, I'm having trouble getting the code manager to recognize the GBAtemp official codelist. I can manually get the codelist in, but I'd like it to auto-update whenever I connect my Action Replay DSi.

HALP!

Solution
OK, it works on Windows 2000, but I don't have internet on there.
Outdated program and firmware it is!

I still haven't gotten the GBAtemp subscription to work, but at least I was able to make my own custom codelist.

Anyway, what happened to the GBAtemp official cheat database? I just realized it hasn't been updated since November 13. I knew it had gone through a period of non-updating, a hiatus, or whatever, but I thought that was resolved.

Irock23

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.Coolman3428.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
You need to go to the computer icon on desktop or start menu and right click, properties, then go to device manager and looker for, I think, AR DSi HR Programmer, or something like that, then (with your ardsi cd in your drive) click update driver then select your cd drive and it should update and recognize it. I hope I helped

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
OK, it works on Windows 2000, but I don't have internet on there.
Outdated program and firmware it is!

I still haven't gotten the GBAtemp subscription to work, but at least I was able to make my own custom codelist.

Anyway, what happened to the GBAtemp official cheat database? I just realized it hasn't been updated since November 13. I knew it had gone through a period of non-updating, a hiatus, or whatever, but I thought that was resolved.

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...