ROM Hack RELEASE ACNHMobileSpawner: A mobile app to spawn items in Animal Crossing New Horizons on the go!

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont use edizon bc the F codes changes everytime and its a pain, and mobile spawner works just fine on my switch/cel so no big deal
idk how you live without speed cheats....... i need them lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also why does sysbot have a dormant nsp like it's not installed or anything
nsp bad.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also why does sysbot have a dormant nsp like it's not installed or anything
nsp bad.
I hardly play, but u can load cheats on mobile spawner and about sysbot... no idea, i barely know shet about this jajajaja.
If it works fine by me, no need to know and whyXD

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hardly play, but u can load cheats on mobile spawner and about sysbot... no idea, i barely know shet about this jajajaja.
If it works fine by me, no need to know and whyXD
HUH...... you never play but youre online every time im on and answer ppl's questions lol

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
lo siento, ¿hay alguna forma de que la botbase usb funcione en 16.0.0?

Rename this "exefs.nsp" and replace your current usb-botbase with it.

Hey you and @berichan lol I noticed the island refresher but how does that work if you wanna use it on ofw sysnand? Like we can’t go online and play ac on cfw with sysbot so is this only for emunand play

I always go online with my syscfw switches, but it works locally using usb-botbase too (if you're at risk of being banned)

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've released version 0.8-a
This updates adds the full map item editor. It also uses internal ACNH item types to bulk spawn certain presets, as well as your own item files. The editor automatically handles things like extension tiles and placing on correct tiles, but certain things may be sized incorrectly if you are placing furniture. This is mostly useful for creating things like treasure islands or tweaking small parts of you island. Please keep a backup!

This does NOT use NHSE's bulk spawn algorithm, as it sometimes misses DIY recipes.

A video rundown is available here.

103966988-e7088800-5158-11eb-99f0-e650f0212ff1.png

Additionally, the following changes were made:
  • You may now tap the "count" input field 3 times to max the stack of that item.
  • Item refresher: You may now resend your original map from the map tab by pressing "reset items" in the event your map shifts.
Get it here.

Last edited by berichan,
Reactions: seeboo

TJRees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi wanted to just see if maybe anyone would recommend me trying something i havent already tried. I kept getting the crash that you see pictured. This is while running island respawner. It works find when nobody is on my island, but when someone enters my island it will crash as pictured within around 30 seconds. This would happen to both of my switches. Well i did a complete reinstall of atmosphere on both systems, and 1 of my systems works perfectly now but the other does not and ive tried reinstalling atmosphere from scratch and still same crash. Only difference between the switches are the sd card, but ive ordered the exact sd card thats in the working switch. I reinstalled everything again and im getting the same problem on that 1 switch. Just wondering if theres anything else i could try? Ive repeated exact steps to try getting this switch to work, but seems its not happening

Attachments

• yelp.jpg
    yelp.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 142

uniquebriar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've released version 0.8-a
This updates adds the full map item editor. It also uses internal ACNH item types to bulk spawn certain presets, as well as your own item files. The editor automatically handles things like extension tiles and placing on correct tiles, but certain things may be sized incorrectly if you are placing furniture. This is mostly useful for creating things like treasure islands or tweaking small parts of you island. Please keep a backup!

This does NOT use NHSE's bulk spawn algorithm, as it sometimes misses DIY recipes.

A video rundown is available here.

103966988-e7088800-5158-11eb-99f0-e650f0212ff1.png

Additionally, the following changes were made:
  • You may now tap the "count" input field 3 times to max the stack of that item.
  • Item refresher: You may now resend your original map from the map tab by pressing "reset items" in the event your map shifts.
Get it here.
Hi and ty so much for a great app on my pc when i do generate item refresher my island crashes some time and game close.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The game has closed due to a error any idea what can cause that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts