ROM Hack Question [ACNH] Mods ?!

charizardrby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the 2.0.0. version just came out but a code for Max Nook Miles would be really awesome.
I tried to make one but the values continuously reset after placing new ones in edizon.
If anybody can make this happen let me know :bow:

Manlibear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
asap, no ETA
I'm on it but there is a lot of change everywhere
I took a crack at it myself (commented on the mod on Gamebanana) got all the stacks working correctly but it's caused some issues.

So far:
- ACNH hangs when accessing Nook Shopping on ABD
- Some item names are blank, sugarcane and wheat starts, flour and sugar so far

Alree

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I took a crack at it myself (commented on the mod on Gamebanana) got all the stacks working correctly but it's caused some issues.

So far:
- ACNH hangs when accessing Nook Shopping on ABD
- Some item names are blank, sugarcane and wheat starts, flour and sugar so far
cause the addon is not updated yet

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't store turnips in game version 2.0.4. Is this a known issue? This is the only mod I use and everything is otherwise fine.

PickleRickYo

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello! I’ve tried to use these mods for ACNH 2.0.5 and I think that they don’t work (I get a fatal Atmosphere error when trying to open the game); do you plan to update them in the future?

All the best, thanks!

PickleRickYo

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
nothing changed in 2.0.5, mods still works
Hello and thank you for your quick reply!

Then it’s my device fault, because every time I put ACNH mods and I try to open the game the switch crashes with the following (yellow) message:

Panic occurred while running atmosphere.
title ID 010041544D530000
error: std::abort (0xffe)

system version 13.0.0 -- AMS 1.1.1 S

I have no issues with mods in any other game.

If anyone can help with an advice is much appreciate; kind regards and thanks in advance!

Worldblender

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've started using this mod since yesterday on version 2.0.5, and I have to say that it's working great so far. It means less clutter in my in-game pockets and storage, for example. However, I did notice that while fish and insects can be dropped/traded/eaten, the same cannot be said of sea creatures (that were added in another update, not part of the base game).

Are sea creatures going to be given the same treatment that fish and insects are given by this mod, or is that not planned?

Alree

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've started using this mod since yesterday on version 2.0.5, and I have to say that it's working great so far. It means less clutter in my in-game pockets and storage, for example. However, I did notice that while fish and insects can be dropped/traded/eaten, the same cannot be said of sea creatures (that were added in another update, not part of the base game).

Are sea creatures going to be given the same treatment that fish and insects are given by this mod, or is that not planned?

Well, actually this game is dead. no update, no events.
Maybe.. if a patch came out..

Worldblender

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, actually this game is dead. no update, no events.
Maybe.. if a patch came out..
I understand, but that doesn't exclude bugfix updates or anything more minor. You could update this existing mod to include some earlier items. I recall that 2.0.4 did include a few new items, those being the rest of the zodiac figurines, though those and other furniture items cannot be stacked.

Worldblender

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
During today's playthrough, I did notice a minor bug that happens when giving a villager a fish or bug. The dialog they give out i response doesn't match what they would originally say. Instead, it may be something related to food (not those related to DIY cooking, but maybe when giving out fruit). Probably not making fish and insects edible may fix this incorrect dialog.

BTW, I may be coming back here whenever I notice any issues going on with this mod, even though game updates are not going to be as frequent.

Alree

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
During today's playthrough, I did notice a minor bug that happens when giving a villager a fish or bug. The dialog they give out i response doesn't match what they would originally say. Instead, it may be something related to food (not those related to DIY cooking, but maybe when giving out fruit). Probably not making fish and insects edible may fix this incorrect dialog.

BTW, I may be coming back here whenever I notice any issues going on with this mod, even though game updates are not going to be as frequent.
Not a bug, this is how the game handle edible items.
Just a true/false trigger, cannot do anything to this without rewrite the hole event script

Worldblender

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a bug, this is how the game handle edible items.
Just a true/false trigger, cannot do anything to this without rewrite the hole event script
Oh, I understand. I am finding the increased stack limits to be very helpful, as that means more items can be placed in pockets and storage, maybe that's all I really need. Maybe the ability to drop fish, bugs, and sea creatures is also helpful, especially if pockets become full, for swapping out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shame it wasn't Facebook that paused them
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Fucking lame. Thread viewed 1000 times and only one reply that doesnt even answer what I asked.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.
    I mean. All I ask was for people to see if ONE, SINGLE website is working properly in edge. 1000 people see it but cant be bothered at all
    Ready to just leave this place anyway. The amount of shit talking and bullying behavior that goes unchecked is crazy. No where else do I see this shit towards me and others. Not even on reddit have I been talked to like I have here by other members
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I did read the last sentence in your post by the way. Maybe try changing the privacy settings in your browser to standard if that works.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've also heard that Chromium-based browsers will stop working with ad-blockers.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Please dont go we need you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I really learned not to give a fuck what others do online it's helped ease my mind try it sometime.
    @SylverReZ That reply to you was when we werent on good terms. lol. I tried everything. Changing privacy settings etc.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Fuck Chromium. Firefox 4evar.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    (Firefox 4 now, anyway. Let's see if they pull some crap too.)
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Netscape ftw
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Funny enough went to download chrome Bing gave error installed Firefox fine
    +1
    Thing is , the videos work fine in the Edge Dev and Canary builds. But whatever the fix the made was, has never been piushed to Beta or Stable builds. Its been that way for as far back as I tested. Which was Edge 84. They are on 125 now.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Yeah, and I was in quite a mood at that time. I would consider choosing Firefox or Opera instead, been using Firefox for over 7 years now than Chrome.
    Tried contacting Nintendo to see if they can reach out to MS about it. But Nintendo said the videos are working fine. Without enough people saying no, they don't work fine, it will never get fixed.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Tried contacting Nintendo to see if they can reach out to MS about it. But Nintendo said the...