ROM Hack Discussion ACNH Build your own Treasure island

acnhnoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happened to me, the game doesnt recognize the island as my own, so i had to use an older save
oh that would make sense. My friend sent me a main.dat file of a treasure island she used to use. Is there a way to copy everything from it and it be recognized as mine?

acnhnoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh that would make sense. My friend sent me a main.dat file of a treasure island she used to use. Is there a way to copy everything from it and it be recognized as mine?
oh i got it to work by dumping/importing. I just need to get rid of the beach now lol

acnhnoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, I think i got mostly everything fixed for now at least. I have a final question (for now) how do i set it up so that people can walk on air around the island?

gav2085

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dont use a partitioned sd, and honestly im not sure if it could work, but setup first 90dns, if your emunand island works fine (on emu obviously), then open sys and check if its the same island, if it's, then it should work normally on internet
about to go online on my second v1 switch on acnh online (first one got banned), do i really not need a emunand and can run it from sysnand?

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
about to go online on my second v1 switch on acnh online (first one got banned), do i really not need a emunand and can run it from sysnand?
I never split my SD, or made the emunand, just dont use pirated games, i was also unsure, but decided to take a risk and worked fine

gav2085

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I never split my SD, or made the emunand, just dont use pirated games, i was also unsure, but decided to take a risk and worked fine
can i ask which guide you used to set up? if any

also is it safe to spawn items live while visitors are on my island...can i change turnip prices to whatever i like without risk? (didnt know if that was server side and nintendo would pickup on it

gav2085

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can i ask which guide you used to set up? if any

also is it safe to spawn items live while visitors are on my island...can i change turnip prices to whatever i like without risk? (didnt know if that was server side and nintendo would pickup on it
any idea?

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just by having a moded switch means you could be banned, but as long you dont use illegal games, should be fine, there are lots of TI on twitch, and for obvious reasons they are injecting stuff and on CFW online

Reactions: gav2085

emilyginge

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Newbie here! I've followed everything by the book to install CFW and now your very helpful NHSE guide (thank you!!) and it's all gone through very quickly. however I've just spent over an hour designing a new layout on NHSE and saving the file each time, but when I load it up on my switch, either holding R or not holding R, nothing works. The JKSV file is there but it won't load.. I'm very confused!! Admittedly I've not completed all of the requirements to have the resident services building but changed it to that, and I also changed the villagers and added more... do you think that could be why it's not worked? Or could it be just user error? It's saving directly into my JKSV folder on the SD card when inserted into laptop, but when I put it into my switch it doesn't seem like it's communicated properly even though it's overwritten the initial main.dat file in my Animal Crossing New Horizons > Device - 2022.02.13 @ 14:56.22 > main.dat

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Newbie here! I've followed everything by the book to install CFW and now your very helpful NHSE guide (thank you!!) and it's all gone through very quickly. however I've just spent over an hour designing a new layout on NHSE and saving the file each time, but when I load it up on my switch, either holding R or not holding R, nothing works. The JKSV file is there but it won't load.. I'm very confused!! Admittedly I've not completed all of the requirements to have the resident services building but changed it to that, and I also changed the villagers and added more... do you think that could be why it's not worked? Or could it be just user error? It's saving directly into my JKSV folder on the SD card when inserted into laptop, but when I put it into my switch it doesn't seem like it's communicated properly even though it's overwritten the initial main.dat file in my Animal Crossing New Horizons > Device - 2022.02.13 @ 14:56.22 > main.dat
Have you tried using mobile spawner, some stuff like buildings and some progress in game its better doing it "manually", some times not only adding stuff works, you also need to change some flags

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-