Treasure Island Building

gav2085

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys...been making a treasure island got my first switch banned online still not sure how...my question is to put 2.0 items on my island and recipes what excatly are these items....Is there a list of them of sorts?
Also any tips on hosting ( have a new switch but haven't touched it yet) and not getting banned? Have been using JKSV and Poker mainly also i have been making the island on my banned switch, Can i transfer that to my new/old switch and host it on there using poker or is it tainted as made on banned switch?

btw i am using legal cart of the game.
Thanks in advance

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You could check nookazon for item list.
Items 2.0 and diy basically means those items appeared on the update 2.0, there is also items of the version 1.0 and so on.
Diy are recipies to craft items.
About hosting i usually do it online in cfw with a legal copy of the game.
As far as i know, as long you dont use some illegal games, your switch will be mostly safe (not 100% safe)
You can trasnfer your island with the switch app island transfer tool

gav2085

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Items 2.0 and diy basically means those items appeared on the update 2.0, there is also items of the version 1.0 and so on.
As far as i know, as long you dont use some illegal games, your switch will be mostly safe (not 100% safe)
So let me ask...all i plan to have on the switch is atmosphere cfw, cartridge of acnh jksv and sysbotbase. using poker from pc...if i go with just that i should (i know always a chance) be ok?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It should be ok, i know someone who basically have it like that, and i dont think he had problems before

gav2085

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i did my islands on NHSE, with a little practice imo its so much better for that
i am trying nhse now but cant seem to get the hang of it...tried with poker while in game but seems a slow way of doing it. Pulling what hair i have left out :)

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can make a nhi on your house storage to fill up to 50 000 items on nhse and then just bulk drop on nhse.

gav2085

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Very helpful...one last question well two i think....is there anywhere on nhse that i can put all 2.0/1.0 items, or seperate all cloths etc in storage to build?
Also how do i put paths in on nhse?
In the map sharing thread there is a full 2.0 nhi, but you gotta manually separate the items
For example delete what you dont need in 1, dump nhi, import first nhi wich have everything, delete what you dont need in the second one and keep going like that.
Or basically make your own nhis, you can use nookazon filter to check the items and filter them

Paths can be placed with nhse on map editor but i dont recomend it. I think poker have a speed up hack so u can move faster

BiggieCheese91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I have a legit game but have some pirated games and try to host will that get me the ban hammer or am I safe as long as I dont use the pirated games

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If I have a legit game but have some pirated games and try to host will that get me the ban hammer or am I safe as long as I dont use the pirated games
Just in case i deleted my pirated games, cant say for sure if it will give you ban hammer.
But with just legal games, i havent had problems

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @realtimesave why did you get several MIG?