CrimsonHainh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
First time using gbatemp so forgive me if i make any kind of mistake :shy:

My problem with the spawner is basically the same with what Fesinator92 mentioned in a thread i have seen before ( Cant put link in gpatemp for some reasons)

And yes i did
  • restarting the switch -> same issue
  • holding L while starting the game to disable plugins -> same issue
  • disabling the offset validation in the settings -> now I was able to read the ram without any error messages but the items are different ones or not existent (Item #000; it seems to be a placeholder)
  • fetching names in settings -> shown player names: some weird Chinese symbols and 8 (without holding L during start of game) and "No one (A)", "No one (B)" and so on (while holding L during start of game)
Checking hex editor seems to be a pain to me since i read the trouble shooting and had no idea how it works
I have:
ACNH version 2.0.5
ACNH spawner newest version 2.0.5
Sys-botbase-22
Atmosphere 1.3.2
Switch firmware 14.0.0

Note: Im sharing the island with my sibling on a different account so this might be the cause ( I dont use Edizone btw)

I tried to use tools similar to ACNH spawner like Nhse, Pokercore and the only stuff that work is NHSE but the fact that it requires putting your
sd card in and out of the computer bothers me a lot ( my reader takes up most of the space and i cant use my usb mouse). So i really appreciate it
if theres a fix to it.

Looking for help hopefully. Thanks

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First time using gbatemp so forgive me if i make any kind of mistake :shy:

My problem with the spawner is basically the same with what Fesinator92 mentioned in a thread i have seen before ( Cant put link in gpatemp for some reasons)

And yes i did
  • disabling the offset validation in the settings -> now I was able to read the ram without any error messages but the items are different ones or not existent (Item #000; it seems to be a placeholder)
  • fetching names in settings -> shown player names: some weird Chinese symbols and 8 (without holding L during start of game) and "No one (A)", "No one (B)" and so on (while holding L during start of game)
Checking hex editor seems to be a pain to me since i read the trouble shooting and had no idea how it works
I have:
ACNH version 2.0.5
ACNH spawner newest version 2.0.5
Sys-botbase-22
Atmosphere 1.3.2
Switch firmware 14.0.0

Note: Im sharing the island with my sibling on a different account so this might be the cause ( I dont use Edizone btw)

I tried to use tools similar to ACNH spawner like Nhse, Pokercore and the only stuff that work is NHSE but the fact that it requires putting your
sd card in and out of the computer bothers me a lot ( my reader takes up most of the space and i cant use my usb mouse). So i really appreciate it
if theres a fix to it.

Looking for help hopefully. Thanks

I can’t seem to find anyone by the name of Fesinator92 and since you used that as your only reference to the nature of your issue it seems we’re at a dead end.

Maybe someone else can infer more info?

CrimsonHainh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
I can’t seem to find anyone by the name of Fesinator92 and since you used that as your only reference to the nature of your issue it seems we’re at a dead end.

Maybe someone else can infer more info?
So this is exactly what Festinator92 said in the thread:

"Hello,
first of all many thanks for the tool. The flexibility and functionality are amazing.

However, unfortunately, I'm having some issues loading the inventory correctly. The mobile spawner is connected to the switch but when I try to read the RAM, it says FailValidate all the time. I already followed the troubleshooting guidelines. What I did so far to resolve the issue:
  • followed the offset troubleshooting page (just having one clump of weed in inventory slot 1 and checking hex edit) -> here I wasn't able to find "40" and "0A. I just see different numbers (first and second row with 10 7C C2 69) and only 00 for all rows when starting with hold L. Tried with offset start ABA526A8 and ACDB0530 (default)
My specs:
  • ACNH game version 1.7.0
  • ACNHMobileSpawner apk version 0.87-a
  • sys-botbase version 1.7
  • Switch Atmosphere version 0.18.1
  • Switch firmware 10.0.4
I am not sure, if it is worth to mention, that I use Edizon with walk speed and animation speed hacks.

Hopefully, someone can help me. Thanks."

In which berichan replied with "Your update version needs to be 1.8.0. Edizon will also cause a ram shift". In my case i dont use edizon, also on the latest version and i still have the same problem.

Berichan's response is on the 38th page of

ACNHMobileSpawner: A mobile app to spawn items in Animal Crossing New Horizons on the go!​

Thread.

Anyways thanks for responding to my struggle.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this is exactly what Festinator92 said in the thread:

"Hello,
first of all many thanks for the tool. The flexibility and functionality are amazing.

However, unfortunately, I'm having some issues loading the inventory correctly. The mobile spawner is connected to the switch but when I try to read the RAM, it says FailValidate all the time. I already followed the troubleshooting guidelines. What I did so far to resolve the issue:
  • followed the offset troubleshooting page (just having one clump of weed in inventory slot 1 and checking hex edit) -> here I wasn't able to find "40" and "0A. I just see different numbers (first and second row with 10 7C C2 69) and only 00 for all rows when starting with hold L. Tried with offset start ABA526A8 and ACDB0530 (default)
My specs:
  • ACNH game version 1.7.0
  • ACNHMobileSpawner apk version 0.87-a
  • sys-botbase version 1.7
  • Switch Atmosphere version 0.18.1
  • Switch firmware 10.0.4
I am not sure, if it is worth to mention, that I use Edizon with walk speed and animation speed hacks.

Hopefully, someone can help me. Thanks."

In which berichan replied with "Your update version needs to be 1.8.0. Edizon will also cause a ram shift". In my case i dont use edizon, also on the latest version and i still have the same problem.

Berichan's response is on the 38th page of

ACNHMobileSpawner: A mobile app to spawn items in Animal Crossing New Horizons on the go!​

Thread.

Anyways thanks for responding to my struggle.
Cool. Here’s the page:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/acnhmob...orizons-on-the-go.567407/page-37#post-9393371

Hopefully someone who knows more than I do about this issue can assist!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up