Hacking Acekard2 Help?

Dark Boy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had an R4 Flashcard for the past 2 months (LOVE IT) but now I won an Acekard2 from Moonbooks.net and I just got it in the mail today. I have a 4GB SanDisk MicroSD Card FAT32 that I used with my R4-III.

SO I backed that up and deleted it off my SD Card, and now I put the _ak2 folder in my SD Card Root, and then made a Games folder and put my ROMs and Saves in it, and then I put that file .nds into the __ak2 and loaded up my Acekard. What am I doing wrong? iT SAYS "Missing System File". I dont think it is the FAT of my SD Card because it doesnt say FAT error. I got FAT error when I didnt put my SD Card into the Acekard. I heard it click and it doesnt fall out when I hold it upside down. I am using the LATEST firmware from acekard.com for OSMenu of AK2.

So...help me out here?

Dark Boy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'Doh! I got it to work. Now, I have one more question.

My .SAVs wont work! Should they be in a certain file? I moved the savs from m R4 over to the Games folder on my Acekard.

Dark Boy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It still isnt working.....

I renamed my saves...

FOR EXAMPLE:

I tried playing Phoenix Wright Ace Attourney.nds

I renamed the file Phoenix Wright Ace Attourney.nds.sav

I booted up the game.

THe only option was: "New Game"

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmmmm...I believe the R4 and the Acekard 2 use the same save file format, so renaming should work. Sometimes Windows is funny about case with filenames, and even though it looks like .sav in Windows, it's actually named .SAV or something. Look at the name of the save file that it creates and see where it differs from the one you're trying to load.

By the way, the word is spelled "attorney" -- could that be the problem?

-Bri

Dark Boy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was just my bad typing.
tongue.gif

Dark Boy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I really love the friendyness of this website. Its such a great place! I will always come back here for all my pirating needs. If I ever need help again, I'll be sure to come back!

This is a random question, but somewhere I saw a Skin/Theme called iKard. Anyone seen it? It looked cool!

Dark Boy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A bunch of anime crap.

Someone mind giving me a download link? I couldnt view the iKard webpage. Host it somewhere if you cant get me the dl link.

player0pokemon0v

Trophies
XP
Country
Ohh! I have R4-III before and switch to acekard because of my curiosity of its interface then my saves also don't work the solution is like this:

Before:
0001 - Elecroplankton (U).SAV

After:
0001 - Elecroplankton (U).sav

for short make the SAV into lower case that should help it because thatis also my case btw I'm 12 years old glad to help of you...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4GojQTu7iI