Acekard

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Tigas100, Mar 18, 2010.

Mar 18, 2010

Acekard by Tigas100 at 8:37 PM (643 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Tigas100
    OP

Newcomer Tigas100 Member

Portugal
    First things first, sorry for my English x)
    So, I've been using an M3 DS Real (Sakura Firmware) for quite long now and I'm thinking of buying an Acekard since it has great compability (Pokémon HG SS crash on every flashcard except this one), nice support and updates, AKAIO firmware (looking forward to test it, I just heard from people that it's awesome).

This are my questions:

What are the differences between Acekard 2 and 2i? Just the DSi compability? If yes, should I buy the 2 normal version (since it's cheaper)? Does this flashcard freezes on Wi-Fi (I saw some videos on youtube and they got me concerned)? Does a normal SD 2 GB works on this Acekard (I used it for M3 DS Real) ? Do you think it's better than M3? If yes, please specify the advantages and the disavantages.

Thanks in advance =)

2. cman1783

Member cman1783 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yes, the only difference is DSi support. I would get the AK2i since it works on ALL DS's. It may be a little more, but if you decide to buy a DSi, you wouldn't need to buy another card.

3. Tigas100
    OP

Newcomer Tigas100 Member

Portugal
    Thanks, think I will buy an Acekard 2i if I find some portuguese/spanish website that sells it, I just find out 2 that sell it but the send costs are huge, I found a spanish website with a Acekard 2 at 8.00€, however it's a regular acekard, not the 2i, so if I don't find another one that sells acekard 2i cheaper I will just buy a regular Acekard 2. But before that answer my other questions please...

4. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    That's really a matter of perspective.
    The M3 Real/M3i Zero have extra features like RTS (Real Time Save), but the AceKard2i seems to have better compatibility sooner with AKAIO.

5. Tigas100
    OP

Newcomer Tigas100 Member

Portugal
    Okay thanks alot =D

Since I don't have a M3i Zero I'm really going to buy Acekard.