azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I had strange problem, it occurs from time to time, on my acekard rpg, and I dont know is it fault of microsd or acekard.
I was planning yesterday to launch geometry wars galaxies but discovered that save, that existed couple days ago,
now is gone, same thing occured with micro machines game . I checked microsd and saves were gone, bot not all saves only those two. Now Im worrying , could it be that acekard system is deleting saves (I done one update of firmware, but copyied savelistex.bin , and every other games on nand flash and microsd were fine). Maybe saves were gone due to coruption of microsd (once I tried to open my games folder with dsorganize, but it hainged, so i restarted my ds, maybe this was it, but how only saves could be gone and every game would be fine, I dont know).
Has anybody encountered same save problem ?

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
no hmm.

first thing i thought was savelistex.bin, but you've indicated u (smartly i might add) transferred it over.

but the fact that they were gone... i can only suspect that you may have accidentally deleted them yourself. DSO corruption can mess up files and folders, but it doesn't generally delete two random files.

It's good practice for the future to regularly back up your saves. I do this with every flashcart i've used.

azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
It's good practice for the future to regularly back up your saves. I do this with every flashcart i've used.
I thing Im gonna do that, because my geometry wars save lost was quite irritating.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night