Hacking AceKard 2i

DesertPunk101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok here are the details i got and acekard 2i with akaio 1.8.1 and all the games work when i got Beyblade: Metal Fusion - Cyber Pegasus i played it and then turned it off when i wanted to play again but it gave me two white screens so i tried the other games i got but the same thing happen they work before i got Beyblade: Metal Fusion - Cyber Pegasus but they wont work not even moonshell 2 any ideas why this happening and how to fix it
sad.gif
sad.gif

wiiuser2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sounds like a problem with the microsd card. Reformatting and reinstalling AKAIO most likely will resolve this..... P.S. if the card shows up correctly in Windows it still can be that it isn't correctly formatted and corrupted. Had the same issue twice with my Ak2i. I guess in some circumstances the card is messing up the filestructure on the SD card when saving a game.

DesertPunk101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i reinstalled AKAIO and it still the same thing i think your right about the SD card i try it on a different microsd card

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem with a couple of games on one of my acekards. I found the _aio directory had a corruption. I deleted the contents but couldn't remove the directory. Windows 7 chkdsk fixed the issue. I then deleted _aio and then re-installed akAIO. Problem solved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: