ACEKARD 2i WHITE SCREENS

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by jnoor86, Mar 25, 2011.

Mar 25, 2011

ACEKARD 2i WHITE SCREENS by jnoor86 at 11:58 AM (923 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. jnoor86
    OP

Newcomer jnoor86 Newbie

United States
    I just got a 32gb micro for my ak2i and when i put all the games on it i want on there it only loads about 12 out of the 600 or so that are on there . I have made sure i have the newest updates 1.8.6 and formatted the sd multiple times and now i am stuck. so 12 games load the rest have a white generic nds icon and load 2 white screens and will not play. please help with ideas anyone?

2. Caveproductionz

Newcomer Caveproductionz Member

Netherlands
    I believe acekard 2i only holds up to 16gb flashmemory. im not sure of it trough..

3. jnoor86
    OP

Newcomer jnoor86 Newbie

United States
    i have heard some people say that but i have also seen people say it is limitless pretty much including ak themselves

4. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
  5. jnoor86
    OP

Newcomer jnoor86 Newbie

United States
    i will try that . i have a 2,4,8 and 16 they all work fine so we will see what happens

i got nothing i have tried everything everywhere about 15 games work out of 600 loaded they all load and show up on sd but only 15 load the game when clicked and have the game icon next to them the other 585 come up white screen and white nds icon any ideas anyone will be checking back in here in a lil while thanks