Ledzeppelinarock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,

I apologize if this has been run over multiple times in the past, but I'd like to summarize/inquire the process required to upgrade my acekard 2i to work on my DSi on 1.4.

So:
1. Download the newest AKAIO firmware and put it on the root of my MicroSD. Put this in the Acekard 2i.

2. Put this into my DS Phat and proceed to update, using the file labeled "DSi".

This would be it? Does that AKAIO file up there include the firmware for my Acekard, or is that separate?

And, since my DSi is all ready updated, will putting my acekard into it after updating it on the DS phat make it work automatically, or am I missing something?

I appreciate your time. I don't feel like bricking my Acekard and I have searched the forums, but I want to confirm this to ensure my success.

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
That's how it goes. Just make sure the DS is fully charged and/or plug it into the wall socket. When the update reaches 100%, the flashing is done, and should work properly on your DSi, but it will show itself as a Danny Phantom game.

Ledzeppelinarock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, great. I was worried that I was missing a step, it didn't seem correct that it would work immediately after flashing it on the Phat. Regardless, thank you.

Edit:
Can anyone explain how the loaders work? I just download it and install...?

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
You just download the loaders for the acekard 2.1/2i and put them in the loaders folder. No more no less
wink.gif

You should use the loaders from 30/5 because the ones from 1/6 has broken soft-reset.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo