Hacking Acekard 2i stuck on Loading?

Kaosports

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Acekard 2i stuck on Loading?

I have a problem, I bought an Acekard 2i (original), I tryed it on my 3DS with no luck and when I try to use it on a DS Lite (in order to upgrade it) it is stuck on a black screen with blue/purple Loading text (same as with 3DS)..
I've tried a lot of things with no success (I am using a generic 4GB Microsd which is ok because I tested it with a R4i SDCH and it works)

- Format microsd using formatting tool
- Save AKAIO on root
- Save the Latest firmware upgrade (.nds files to upgrade the fw but it doesn't even load the card)
- Save AKAIO + Latest firmware
- Insert the AK2i without microsd
- Tried several old firmwares

Always stuck in the Loading text

The only thing left is to test it on a DSi, which I don't have access right now.

Any ideas? Thanks

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acekard 2i stuck on Loading?

I have a problem, I bought an Acekard 2i (original), I tryed it on my 3DS with no luck and when I try to use it on a DS Lite (in order to upgrade it) it is stuck on a black screen with blue/purple Loading text (same as with 3DS)..
I've tried a lot of things with no success (I am using a generic 4GB Microsd which is ok because I tested it with a R4i SDCH and it works)

- Format microsd using formatting tool
- Save AKAIO on root
- Save the Latest firmware upgrade (.nds files to upgrade the fw but it doesn't even load the card)
- Save AKAIO + Latest firmware
- Insert the AK2i without microsd
- Tried several old firmwares

Always stuck in the Loading text

The only thing left is to test it on a DSi, which I don't have access right now.

Any ideas? Thanks
Try using another microSD. Sometimes flashcarts are picky.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.