Hacking Acekard 2i Question.Fix for Dsi Enchanted ?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck you mods are fast, I just reported this as it was moved.

And the Acekard team doesn't make firmware any more. The AKAIO team does. But odds are once there's plenty of games that need a fix they'll release a firmware. Normatt has common sense and realizes there's no need to throw out firmware updates to fix one game.

There will be a firmware update if Pokemon doesn't work though, just not the second after it's released.

Patience is a great virtue.

sliver123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So does it means they will make a new firmware before the jp pokemon black and white release to play on dsi Too ?Only if pokemon black and white doesn t work on dsi then they will make a new firmwre ?

sliver123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The acecard team today has sent me a new Email and they gave me a fix or firmware for Acecard. here is what they sent to me. Dear ACECARD users,

We have fixed the 1.41 firmware.
Please update your Acekard 2i with the program attached.
If you've updated your DSi(XL) to 1.41 already then you have to find a DS lite or a DSi(XL) under 1.4 to run this update.

Kind regards
is this new ?

zangafan27

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sliver123 said:
The acecard team today has sent me a new Email and they gave me a fix or firmware for Acecard. here is what they sent to me. Dear ACECARD users,

We have fixed the 1.41 firmware.
Please update your Acekard 2i with the program attached.
If you've updated your DSi(XL) to 1.41 already then you have to find a DS lite or a DSi(XL) under 1.4 to run this update.

Kind regards
is this new ?
There's 2 posts explaning that so go look at those. some other peeps got that too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1