Hacking Acekard 2i Help

hpscots0906

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded Akaio 1.4 onto my memory card and when I place the memory card into my Acekard and then put that in my DS and start it up, it goes to the menu with options of SD card or Slot 2 memory. I choose SD Card and there is nothing that shows up. I have put the nds file of a rom I downloaded in _aio folder and it will not show up in the menu. Where do i put the .nds file in order to play the rom on my ds?

res1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question about Acekard 2i aswell. Just got mine from Kicktrading, put Akaio 1.4 on it. As far as I can tell it Runs great on my DS Lite, but on the DSi I get an error telling me to restart the console. Really appreciate your input on this. Thanks guys.
smile.gif

Kiriashi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for some reason it only works on some 'is (DSi plural slang term xD), but try some different firmwares!

Hpscots0960, the _aio folder isn't where you out anything. Make any folder you want, you can name it NDS, DS, Games, DS Games or whatever you want. Put you DS Games in that folder, or just put the DS Game on the root of your card, that is, put the rom in the folder that _aio is in. The main folder of you microSD card.

So you could have a card with the following and it would work:

Root of card
++++++++++++- _aio
++++++++++++- GBA Games
++++++++++++- The Legend of Zelda The Minish Cap
++++++++++++- Mario vs. Donkey Kong
- DS Games -
++++++++++++Metroid Prime Hunters
++++++++++++New Super Mario Bros.

Here you would go into your MicroSD card when on your Acekard, go into DS Games, then press "A" on Metroid Prime Hunters to play it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...