Hacking Acekard 2i Freezes ( Followed all the guides )

Requiem1991

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys, I just don't know what to do so I want to ask the people here for some help.

I have done all the guides on this site but still my Acekard 2i on my 1.3E firmware with AKAIO 1.4.1 Proper and with the newest Acekard 2i Loader the roms won't load.

I have the Acekard2i box with the orange sticker on it.

I don't know if i have to do some settings but every time when i try to open a rom, the loading screen pops up and turns green.

I waited for 3 minutes and it still won't load.

My acekard 2i finds all the roms and can select them, i use a Memorex 4 gb micro sdhc card.

So i realy don't know what to do ? is my Acekard 2i broken ? i ordered it at Deal Extreme. and wel my sticker on the acekard is pretty lame, its rotated in an 30 degree angle or so xD.

But hopefully you guys can help me with this cus well i don't know what to do
frown.gif

Thanks in advance
wink.gif

Guys it's solved, the AKAIO Firmware didn't work on my card, i now use the Acekard firmware and well it works
smile.gif

Kaoz360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I Agree with WarriorMJ AKAIO firmware is much better if you can get it working for you,Have you tried this :

Follow these steps and hopefully your problem will be fixed :

1.Download AKAIO 1.4.1 and unzip it.

2.Format you micro sd/sdhc card with panasonic formatter.

3.Drag and drop the _aio and the akmenu4.nds to the root of your card.

4.Download the latest AKAIO Loader titled 20-04-09 (AK/2ki loader) unzip and drag that to the _aio/loader folder.

5.Download the latest wifi plugin titled 20-03-09 and unzip and drag that to the _aio/plugin folder so that your able to update your cheats and loaders over wifi.

6.Create a new folder on the root called nintendo ds games(This is what i do myself on all my flashcarts)and place all your roms in there.

7.Now place your acekard 2i in your ds/dsi and try it

baconcow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am using the newest AKAIO (v1.4.1) and Acekard Loader (downloaded from this site last week) and I am getting the same Green text and freezing. I can load SNES, GB, GBC, GEN, and NES roms through emulation. However, not a single NDS rom will run. I followed the tutorial step-by-step from this site.

I am using an Acekard 2i. Maybe I'll have to use the Official Acekard software as with the above poster?

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
baconcow said:
I am using the newest AKAIO (v1.4.1) and Acekard Loader (downloaded from this site last week) and I am getting the same Green text and freezing. I can load SNES, GB, GBC, GEN, and NES roms through emulation. However, not a single NDS rom will run. I followed the tutorial step-by-step from this site.

I am using an Acekard 2i. Maybe I'll have to use the Official Acekard software as with the above poster?
Try updating the loaders.

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Requiem1991 said:
Guys it's solved, the AKAIO Firmware didn't work on my card, i now use the Acekard firmware and well it works
smile.gif

I don't see how that could be possible. If Acekard's firmware works, AKAIO should also. It's a much better firmware than the original. Did you make sure you put the latest loader inside the "/_aio/loaders" folder?

baconcow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everyone here was helpful. My mistake is that I put the updated loader in the wrong folder (/ak2loaders or something like that). Once moved, everything worked perfectly.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
the ak2loaders folder is for use by the ak2/2.1/2i when running on a ndsp or ndsl. it allows you to drop in the loader from the official firmware. this was something that fixed some games in the past but is no longer needed. however, akaio is all about backwards compatibility, so i don't know if it will ever be removed.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amazons-cloud-unit-pauses-orders-134219461.html?guccounter=1 mmm