Acekard 2i Freezes ( Followed all the guides )

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Requiem1991, Apr 24, 2009.

Apr 24, 2009
  1. Requiem1991
    OP

Newcomer Requiem1991 Newbie

Netherlands
    Hey guys, I just don't know what to do so I want to ask the people here for some help.

I have done all the guides on this site but still my Acekard 2i on my 1.3E firmware with AKAIO 1.4.1 Proper and with the newest Acekard 2i Loader the roms won't load.

I have the Acekard2i box with the orange sticker on it.

I don't know if i have to do some settings but every time when i try to open a rom, the loading screen pops up and turns green.

I waited for 3 minutes and it still won't load.

My acekard 2i finds all the roms and can select them, i use a Memorex 4 gb micro sdhc card.

So i realy don't know what to do ? is my Acekard 2i broken ? i ordered it at Deal Extreme. and wel my sticker on the acekard is pretty lame, its rotated in an 30 degree angle or so xD.

But hopefully you guys can help me with this cus well i don't know what to do [​IMG]

Thanks in advance [​IMG]

Guys it's solved, the AKAIO Firmware didn't work on my card, i now use the Acekard firmware and well it works [​IMG]

2. WarriorMJ

Newcomer WarriorMJ Member

United Kingdom
    I would strongly suggest you get the latest AKAIO firmware to work, as its much better than the official firmware. Go to http://akaio.gbatemp.net/loaders/ and download the loader from their, and follow instructions on that page.

3. Kaoz360

Newcomer Kaoz360 Member

United Kingdom
    I Agree with WarriorMJ AKAIO firmware is much better if you can get it working for you,Have you tried this :

Follow these steps and hopefully your problem will be fixed :

1.Download AKAIO 1.4.1 and unzip it.

2.Format you micro sd/sdhc card with panasonic formatter.

3.Drag and drop the _aio and the akmenu4.nds to the root of your card.

4.Download the latest AKAIO Loader titled 20-04-09 (AK/2ki loader) unzip and drag that to the _aio/loader folder.

5.Download the latest wifi plugin titled 20-03-09 and unzip and drag that to the _aio/plugin folder so that your able to update your cheats and loaders over wifi.

6.Create a new folder on the root called nintendo ds games(This is what i do myself on all my flashcarts)and place all your roms in there.

7.Now place your acekard 2i in your ds/dsi and try it

4. baconcow

Newcomer baconcow Newbie

Canada
    I am using the newest AKAIO (v1.4.1) and Acekard Loader (downloaded from this site last week) and I am getting the same Green text and freezing. I can load SNES, GB, GBC, GEN, and NES roms through emulation. However, not a single NDS rom will run. I followed the tutorial step-by-step from this site.

I am using an Acekard 2i. Maybe I'll have to use the Official Acekard software as with the above poster?

5. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    Try updating the loaders.

6. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    I don't see how that could be possible. If Acekard's firmware works, AKAIO should also. It's a much better firmware than the original. Did you make sure you put the latest loader inside the "/_aio/loaders" folder?

7. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    that revision of the ak2i was blocked because they updated hardware and never told norm about it. you must update to the latest loaders to fix this problem.

-another world

8. baconcow

Newcomer baconcow Newbie

Canada
    Everyone here was helpful. My mistake is that I put the updated loader in the wrong folder (/ak2loaders or something like that). Once moved, everything worked perfectly.

9. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    the ak2loaders folder is for use by the ak2/2.1/2i when running on a ndsp or ndsl. it allows you to drop in the loader from the official firmware. this was something that fixed some games in the past but is no longer needed. however, akaio is all about backwards compatibility, so i don't know if it will ever be removed.

-another world