Homebrew Acekard 2i doesn't show up / bricked

Chirynnn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello, I bought a DS Lite from a local scalper which had an Acekard 2i flashcard on it and some games, and there's no cover on the flashcard. I've used it just fine in all these months, and when I came back to it after a few months I decided to mess around with other flashcard software because I was bored, and somehow ended up bricking(?) my card. It doesn't show in the menu anymore, and I tried on 2 other sd cards and copied the AK's files there, with no success. I believe I somehow bricked it, and now I don't know what to do. I'm quite sure it's not a contact issue, I don't have any official cartridge, or any flash kit, as ordering any of those is going to cost me a lot in terms of shipping and whatnot.
Is there anything at all I can try?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
i doubt other software bricked it. if you have another flashcart you could just flash it again. https://gbatemp.net/threads/restoring-old-headers-for-the-acekard-2i.482115/

i think its a case of the Acekard just getting old and worn out. try to put paper behind the Acekard. and try to insert and take out a few times. until your ds lite see it again.

end of the day acekard are not built to last. very cheap and weak stuff its made from. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up