Hacking Acekard 2i >> can't play newest Professor Layton?

Paszq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everybody,

I'm from the Netherlands, so forgive me my english! ;) I've bought a DSi XL (1.4.1E) with an Acekard 2i. Everything works fine, but still can't pass puzzle 1 with Professor Layton and the Last Spectre. I want a dutch/EU rom (it calls Professor Layton en de Melodie van het Spook), game starts, but when I solve puzzle 1 the game goes back to puzzle 1!!

Acekard 2i has no 1.4.5 update, so I can't update my Dsi XL. Is there a patched file? And where can I find it? Or is there a way to patch my own dutch rom? Thanks a lot, love this game so can't wait to play it!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you using the latest AKAIO firmware? If you are, have you tried using the Anti-AP feature? I don't have an Acekard myself, so I'm not really sure how to activate that.

Paszq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an DSi Xl with firmware 1.4.1, so also that update for the Acekard. Can't update to 1.4.4 because de DSi XL has already 1.4.5 but the Acekard not! Pokemon White 2 version works fine, but I've downloaded a patched rom. Don't know how to patch it by myself....I'm looking for a dutch rom, because of the puzzles. Found a patched US version, but thats not what I want.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright