Hacking Acekard 2i and iEDGE Raffle. April Raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
acekard2i1.jpg
gamekool_iedge.jpg

Another raffle from Gamekool and me! This time we are raffling off both the Acekard 2i and the iEDGE. Yes that means there will be 2 winners this time. Both flashcarts are one of the best flashcarts for the DS/i, and support 99.99% off all games if not 100%. Again we hope lots off people will join the raffle, and for you guys to see more raffles from us in the future. We have decided to raffle off the Acekard 2i, and iEDGE because there are lots of members here that still have there old DSTTs, and R4s that want a new flashcart that is supported still. Anyways the rules are simple for this raffle as well, and are almost the same as the last raffles. Again there will be 2 winners.

Rules:
1st Rule: People could only join this raffle if you have joined GBAtemp before March 16th, 2010.
2nd Rule: You must have at least 30 posts to join this raffle.
3rd Rule: Only 1 entry per person.
4th Rule: Members that disregard the rules will be removed from the raffle.
5th Rule: There will be 2 winners this time and 2 backup winners. If the winner/s don't reply back to me within 3 days the prize goes to the backup winner/s.
6th Rule: Not really a rule but if you win you have a choice to either get the Acekard 2i or the iEDGE.
7th Rule: No bashing the raffle. No flaming.

The raffle begins today and will end April 13, 2010. Results will be posted April 14/15, 2010 or whenever I feel like it.

To enter the raffle its very simple. All you have to do is post if you fooled anyone on April Fools Day if you did, how did you and to who? At the end of your post if your joke was successful write it was kool.

This is another raffle that is hosted by Gamekool. If you ever need to purchase a Flashcart you could check out Gamekool.com and support them. If you don't win this raffle don't worry there will be another one for May!
Last month we hosted a Supercard DSonei Raffle, and the winner was The Pink Cat Boy he took a picture for us the prize that he got from Gamekool
2zxnjx4.jpg

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
told my mom i failed all my classes. i scanned my report card to my comp and changed the numbers, then showed it to her.

(i showed it to her after scanning obviously)

of course she got scared XD

successful, it was kool

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really a joke, but I totally mind****ed my friend over AIM.
Not so successful since it wasn't really a prank. All in all, a really quiet April Fools Day. Don't really like pulling pranks since I don't feel like it.

Hoping everyone luck!!

EDIT: Funny how my 500th post is in a raffle topic...

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I told my friend that Microsoft was giving out Office 2010 (the full version) for absolutely nothing on that day (and only for that day). So he rushed to the computer, googled it and after looking for like 30+ minutes came back to me and said "F*ck you".

Successful, bwahahahaha, it was kool.

Frogman

This could be you!
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
Well my mum did one to me,,

thought it would be funny to put my hairsprays label on the FLY spray, running late for school quickly sprayed it in....
realising it smelt weird saw the label was not stuck on properly

hair smelt weird all day........

atleast there was no flys around me

it was kool

Bo Abobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No april fools jokes, mostly because april fools is a dumb holiday so um yeah
tongue.gif

XXNatus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I told all my friends that I was slowly dying from a genetic disease. I guess I'm a pretty convincing actor, cause most of them bought it. It was kool!

G

GentleFist

i posted a link on facebook saying you can watch movies there
but it was indeed a rickroll

it was kool

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm mostly into electronics, so there's plenty of fake devices and killed devices on that day, so it was all simply a matter of tricking my older brothers (who oddly enough don't stay current with the latest news), and things like simply pointing them to sites like GBAtemp's 3DS April Fools joke is enough to bring out that "Aww maaaann"
biggrin.gif

it was kool.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My little brother has been camping for the last week and got home yesterday, I hid the 360 and just left the wires there, when he asked where it was ( He's addicted to it, plays for hours everyday ) I told him it red ringed and was going to be back in 4weeks, he was basically crying, I told him the truth few hours later

It was Kool

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
had a dummy screen protector that looked like it was a cracked screen(friend gave) on my sister's dsi,and she nearly cried. it was kruel.

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
Saw my buddy at work checking out a girl who was with her big boyfriend. I was able to crank call my buddy and made him think I was the boyfriend who was coming to beat him.

Prank was sucessful, it was kool.

Nathan576

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My mom is crazy about deer, so I went up to her in an excited voice and said "look, quick mom! there are 10 in the the yard!" she then sprinted upstairs to go so, and was disappointed when she saw me laughing. It was kool.

ivobhz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, I didn't do anything for April Fools, but i got fooled a lot
tongue.gif

I don't really have a reason for not doing, it's just not a really must do thing
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1