Hacking Acekard 2i AKAIO 1.8.8 Annoying bug

pspunabletohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok so, I have AKAIO 1.8.8 installed and i have a annoying bug with the cheats if you open the cheat menu and you want to scroll in the list it like 'hangs' and it's very annoying you have like to click 2 times on the down button to get to the next cheat

pspunabletohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah so no one answers so i get back to AKAIO 1.8.7 and updated the loader and everything works fine also
smile.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
why are you bumping your thread after 30 minutes? do you think that we all live on your schedule and type on your time?

read the akaio wiki about .cc files.

1.8.8 uses new bitmap code and some users have reported that scrolling in the cheat window is slower than before. it is possible the population of the window is also slower, however, it could simply be fragmentation of your micro sd card. perhaps you should consider trying a full reformat using the panasonic sd formatter before you post a bug report.

-another world

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
The cause of the slowdown is infact caused by the arm7 being too busy. I've since fixed the problem as I'm still looking at a few other reported bugs before i release a fixed version.

Yanze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Normmatt said:
The cause of the slowdown is infact caused by the arm7 being too busy. I've since fixed the problem as I'm still looking at a few other reported bugs before i release a fixed version.
Excellent!
wub.gif

pspunabletohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Normmatt said:
Ok Thanks Normmatt i will wait till your done
smile.gif
and i keep AKAIO 1.8.7 till its fixed

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yanze said:
Any update on the fix? On the forum at the AKAIO website they mention that the bug has been found and that they are testing it.
QUOTE(Normmatt @ Sep 6 2011, 06:27 AM) The cause of the slowdown is infact caused by the arm7 being too busy. I've since fixed the problem as I'm still looking at a few other reported bugs before i release a fixed version.

Please read before you ask questions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1