Acekard 2i AK2i for DSi/NDSi/DS Lite is out!

George290506

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece

Dealextreme is selling them now for $26.90
yaynds.gif

sku_18728_1.jpg

Link:
Buy Acekard 2i AK2i

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
That's a pretty reasonable price for the first flashcart, and the AceKard 2 is very good! The original is still half the price, so I won't buy this unless I know for certain that I'll buy the DSi.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Still cheaper than an M3 REAL BUNDLE and about the same as SC DSONE and cheaper than a CYCLODS too
smile.gif

To a DSi user it would be worth every penny if they want *Cough* Homebrew lol
smile.gif

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Minox_IX said:
GuruPitka said:
Hi, I found out that the New AceKard 2i - is being sold on these two website below: http://www.themott.com/content/acekard-2i-nintendo-dsi & http://www.mooglex.com/mog/acekard-nintendo-dsi-ndsi - I ordered one from each site already and they have sent me a shipping confirmation I should have it by next week. I will send you guys pictures after I receive it.
gbasp.gif
Woah $69 and $89, you're getting ripped off. You should've bought yours from Dealextreme.
Kind of sounds like a spammer.
lecture.gif

eldaddio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
coolbho3000 said:
Minox_IX said:
GuruPitka said:
Hi, I found out that the New AceKard 2i - is being sold on these two website below: http://www.themott.com/content/acekard-2i-nintendo-dsi & http://www.mooglex.com/mog/acekard-nintendo-dsi-ndsi - I ordered one from each site already and they have sent me a shipping confirmation I should have it by next week. I will send you guys pictures after I receive it.
gbasp.gif
Woah $69 and $89, you're getting ripped off. You should've bought yours from Dealextreme.
Kind of sounds like a spanner.
lecture.gif

Fixed.

GuruPitka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased my R4 from DX a.ka. DealExtreme and it took almost 2 Months to receive and they cannot even give me a confirmation on the shipping. I have to go so far as to do a DNS look up and then find out their website registration information until finally I got them on the phone. The guy was very rude and was not helpful at all. The worst part was that they do not even speak English. I have purchased many things from them in the past but its not always about getting the item for cheap. Its the Quality of service and how about to do an RMA in case the item is defective. I rather pay a little extra then to go through that hassle again. I will have this item probably before allot of other members on this forum can give a product review and just in time for the holidays too b/c I have the Jap. DSi that i purchased locally. Don't Try to Shoot and Kill the Messenger.... I just wanted to pass the info along.
smileipb2.png

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GuruPitka said:
I purchased my R4 from DX a.ka. DealExtreme and it took almost 2 Months to receive and they cannot even give me a confirmation on the shipping. I have to go so far as to do a DNS look up and then find out their website registration information until finally I got them on the phone. The guy was very rude and was not helpful at all. The worst part was that they do not even speak English.
What do you expect? The phone number a domain is registered with is never meant to be a support line.

GuruPitka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well...Plus I ordered a few hundred dollars worth of stuff...so it good motivation to get in touch with them to ensure that my purchase arrives as promised...I think that if any you guys were in the same position you'll probably be jumping up and down....lolz..

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very nice. Ordered. I had an Acekard 2.1 ordered from last week that was out of stock and backordered until late December, so that actually worked out well because I canceled it and ordered this.
smile.gif

To those that state Nintendo will just update the firmware to block it - well, yes...but the situation will be very much like the Wii I imagine - the hackers/pirates will always be one step ahead. You just will need to pay attention a little bit better than with the "standard" DS scene (where only games don't work and usually it's a minor inconvenience for a couple days until someone develops a fix).

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
Smiths said:
it bricks if you run AKAIO or any AK2 loader prior to 4.12.

Good job, Acekard
smile.gif
That's probably something they should publicly let users know!
*edits front page post*

Did you not see the link that SoulAnger posted on this very page? It is on Acekard's site - i.e. they're publicly letting them know.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-