Jmes1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ichida said:
Put AKAIO 1.8.6 on my Acekard2i
Ran the DSi version of the Acekard2i 3DS fix on my NA DSi.
Went through it fine - "Update complete - reboot DS."
rebooted, have the angel icon and the DORASU game name.
Tried launching it on the DSi and got a black screen with Japanese text. Nothing further.
Put into updated NA 3DS - read it as "Acekard 2i."
Booted - got black screen of death.

So now my Acekard2i doesn't work on either handheld. I read that there was a difference in version; HW-something, but I don't know how to check that at this point.

Help? T~T

If you read my post a few pages back, I clearly made a guide saying use a DS Lite. I wasn't successful with my DSi. However, if you have HWID 81, the good news is you can always reflash it, but you need another flash cart!

Ichida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The download from Acekard includes a DSlite and a DSi version. >.< Dunno what to do at this point. Don't have access to a DSlite.

Z

Zorua

kewell79 said:
i wanted to se if i had 81 or 44

is says: hw 4444
this catridge cant be updated

does this mean that i cant update to 3ds version?

Yes. Older ak2i's with hwid 44 can't be updated. I think that they're working on a fix but I'm not sure.....

shadowth1000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of making a new topic, I'd thought I'd post here.
smile.gif

So, I updated my Acekard successfully (It shows up as ATAMA DE DO! KOTEN KOTENKO DORASU on my DSi). I should be getting my 3DS today, and I was wondering how does the Acekard show up on the 3DS? Does it show up as the Atama game, or something else?

Thanks

saintrobyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not seen this asked yet, sorry if I have missed it.

Is there a difference between HW:81 and HW:8181?

I have an HW:8181 card and it updated just fine but I have not popped it into my 3DS yet. I still have a DSi and figure I can hold out until the May update just to be on the safe side. The rumors are probably complete and total BS but why tempt fate and all.
laugh.gif

strayrooster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just bought my 3DS, getting the "There is nothing inserted into the Game Card slot." error.

Updated the firmware, installed 1.8.6a, and put a bunch of paper underneath the connectors, still no luck :(

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, yea