rudyl01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello All-

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction - my son accidentally upgraded the FW on his DSi to 1.4U WHILE I was awaiting the delivery of the R4SDHC I had ordered - by him doing this, it pretty much rendered that R4 useless, so I then ordered an Acekard 2i seeing the reviews and knowing that there was a 1.4 fix for it - I've gotten the cart, but when I put the FW on, still getting an error on the bootup of the Acekard - any ideas, suggestions or fixes? Bear in mind that the FW for the DSi had been upgraded prior to trying the Acekard - what must I do to get this up and running? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated - I'm not a noob in this respect......I've had the R4 for years now with the NDS....

rudyl01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Delta, my wife has a DS Lite, but I don't understand - what do you mean by "run the 1.4 fix installer?" Is it simply a matter of putting JUST the fix on the root of the card and going from there, or do I actually need the Acekard FW from their site?

Again, thanks!

rudyl01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Folks, thank you, thank you & thank you again........up and running, no problems......yet....LOL, again, thanks so much!

rudyl01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Folks, thank you, thank you & thank you again........up and running, no problems......yet....LOL, again, thanks so much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later