Acekard 2i - 1.4 firmware fix

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by rudyl01, Sep 15, 2009.

Sep 15, 2009
  1. rudyl01
    OP

Newcomer rudyl01 Newbie

United States
    Hello All-

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction - my son accidentally upgraded the FW on his DSi to 1.4U WHILE I was awaiting the delivery of the R4SDHC I had ordered - by him doing this, it pretty much rendered that R4 useless, so I then ordered an Acekard 2i seeing the reviews and knowing that there was a 1.4 fix for it - I've gotten the cart, but when I put the FW on, still getting an error on the bootup of the Acekard - any ideas, suggestions or fixes? Bear in mind that the FW for the DSi had been upgraded prior to trying the Acekard - what must I do to get this up and running? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated - I'm not a noob in this respect......I've had the R4 for years now with the NDS....

2. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    Take a DS Lite from a friend and run the 1.4 fix installer with that then it should work.

3. rudyl01
    OP

Newcomer rudyl01 Newbie

United States
    Thanks Delta, my wife has a DS Lite, but I don't understand - what do you mean by "run the 1.4 fix installer?" Is it simply a matter of putting JUST the fix on the root of the card and going from there, or do I actually need the Acekard FW from their site?

Again, thanks!

4. anaxs

Member anaxs got milk, got candy

Canada
    by run he meens u click on it or select it
    but before u do run your ak2i
    xD

5. rudyl01
    OP

Newcomer rudyl01 Newbie

United States
    Folks, thank you, thank you & thank you again........up and running, no problems......yet....LOL, again, thanks so much!

6. rudyl01
    OP

Newcomer rudyl01 Newbie

United States
    Folks, thank you, thank you & thank you again........up and running, no problems......yet....LOL, again, thanks so much!

7. anaxs

Member anaxs got milk, got candy

Canada
    dont worry dude, ak2i will..never give u problems
    trust me