Hacking acekard 2 i

sandybunnychibi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok iv always had an r4, which i like it simple and easy... i like those things lol.
but because of the dsi coming out and me already pre ordering and then crying over the r4 block i orderd a acekard 2 i
..but..im confused on how to use it i cant find a how to and instructions like anywhere
so i need help
i downloaed the 1.3 final thing
do i just drag and drop ALL of it on to the micro card??
do i do the same thing with any um..backups i saved of a game incase it died.... ?
am i allowed to make folders and it read them? * like game folder, movie folder and so forth*
is moonshel already in the prog? or can i just use the one i threw on the r4??
i might be able to figure out after i got that far
oh one more thing anyone try it on a dsi yet?
and can i use it on the ds lite and dsi? i still wanna use my ds till then and i let my sister borrow the r4
so let me know
thank you so much sorry for the newb questions but im about ot spend 4 hours at place with nothing fun to do so i would like to take it wit hme lol

edit ok i was able to put it on and place games on and do the skins lol im a dork.. it was as easy. but still wanna know if it works with the DSI and are you able to have a screen skin that is animated??
thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)