acekard 2 i

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by sandybunnychibi, Apr 2, 2009.

1. sandybunnychibi
    OP

sandybunnychibi Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2008
    United States
    ok iv always had an r4, which i like it simple and easy... i like those things lol.
    but because of the dsi coming out and me already pre ordering and then crying over the r4 block i orderd a acekard 2 i
    ..but..im confused on how to use it i cant find a how to and instructions like anywhere
    so i need help
    i downloaed the 1.3 final thing
    do i just drag and drop ALL of it on to the micro card??
    do i do the same thing with any um..backups i saved of a game incase it died.... ?
    am i allowed to make folders and it read them? * like game folder, movie folder and so forth*
    is moonshel already in the prog? or can i just use the one i threw on the r4??
    i might be able to figure out after i got that far
    oh one more thing anyone try it on a dsi yet?
    and can i use it on the ds lite and dsi? i still wanna use my ds till then and i let my sister borrow the r4
    so let me know
    thank you so much sorry for the newb questions but im about ot spend 4 hours at place with nothing fun to do so i would like to take it wit hme lol

edit ok i was able to put it on and place games on and do the skins lol im a dork.. it was as easy. but still wanna know if it works with the DSI and are you able to have a screen skin that is animated??
    thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice