Hacking Acekard 2 DSi?

intrinsicwords

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I had a DS lite and my water bottle leaked in my bag and soaked it so unsurprisingly it doesn't work very well anymore. I want to buy another one and thought why not just upgrade to the DSi? I have an acekard 2 and was wondering if this would work on the DSi? I remember reading awhile ago something about how these type of cards don't really work on the DSi, is this true? I'm barely knowledgeable about all of this stuff so any links to what software I'll need or whatever would be greatly appreciated!!

intrinsicwords

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I've had the acekard for a long time but I don't remember if it was before the DSi came out. I knew about the 2i but I read where some people used the acekard 2 for it so I wanted to make sure. Thanks again!

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just bear in mind none of the "DSi additional features" work through any of the DSi flashcarts. The games themselves play ok, but only as they do on DSL/Phat cosoles.

I advise this so you can make a more informed decision as to whether a DSi is what you really want/need.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E