Hacking Acecard 2i or Acecard 2

pat_11_5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been using an old supercard for a long time and recently decided to pick up an Acecard. I own a regular DS Lite and for some odd reason I thought that getting an Acecard 2i would be an intelligent idea. With a regular DS would I have been better going with the Acecard 2. I've been doing some research and from what I can tell certain homebrew programs wont work on the Acecard 2i, moonshell 2 for example. Any help is much appreciated.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
pat_11_5 said:
I've been using an old supercard for a long time and recently decided to pick up an Acecard. I own a regular DS Lite and for some odd reason I thought that getting an Acecard 2i would be an intelligent idea. With a regular DS would I have been better going with the Acecard 2. I've been doing some research and from what I can tell certain homebrew programs wont work on the Acecard 2i, moonshell 2 for example. Any help is much appreciated.
All homebrew work including MoonShell 2. The Acekard (not Acecard), is an excellent flashcart and I highly recommend you to use one. I suggest you to get the "i" version just in case you decide to buy a DSi later. The "i" version is usually only a few dollars extra anyway.

pat_11_5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cool, I think that was probably my thinking when I purchased it. So all homebrew and such is compatible with the 2i? Goodstuff, i've already ordered it so I was a little worried.

Whipple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion you made the right decision.

I feel that the Acekard 2i being newer and backwards compatible across all the DS lines (Phat, Lite, and i) will be the one that developers will concentrate on in the future.

In any event, you are purchasing a great card. I am very happy with mine.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
but if your sure your not getting the dsi go get the acekard 2.1 ive owned both and the 2.1 has less contact issues

but the 2i is great too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/AjP7B2QFB9E?si=5qT8Ov9brYiIhoGi