Ace Attorney Trilogy coming to 3DS

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what makes you think they won't remaster and change it?

That takes money, time, and effort, and this is Capcom we're talking about.

do you REALLY think they will just put 3 ds games, untouched, onto a 3ds cart? and nothing at all will be changed?

Would you really not put it past them?

Reactions: porkiewpyne

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hmm so will this release get a physical cart release in the shops then, or digital only? Will this get released in the uk or will we have to wait (like always) i have the first one on the ds but never completed it maybe if it was at the right price i will pick it up but im not a big fan of the series though.

Not sure how 3d will work on a 2d game but whatever capcom, oh and a little bit off topic but I'm more excited about the resident evil 4 hd ultimate release on pc, it's going to be updated like the wii version so it will include all extras, no release date yet though.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe not but at the same time you wouldn't buy an HD remaster if you didn't like the originals or was interested in them at some point. Only point I try to make is 3D isn't the "must have" feature like HD shouldn't be the "must have" feature in one of those remasters

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Maybe not but at the same time you wouldn't buy an HD remaster if you didn't like the originals or wasn't interested in them at some point. Only point I try to make is 3D isn't the "must have" feature like HD shouldn't be the "must have" feature in one of those remasters

well sure, but don't rule out people who have never played the games will buy them too

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe not but at the same time you wouldn't buy an HD remaster if you didn't like the originals or was interested in them at some point. Only point I try to make is 3D isn't the "must have" feature like HD shouldn't be the "must have" feature in one of those remasters

well sure, but don't rule out people who have never played the games will buy them too

tried to cover it with that line really ;)

Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
but still, i don't know every game i am going to buy in the future, you can't expect younger people, people who are new to gaming etc, to have heard of everything.
but still yeah i understand, and you do too :)

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think comparing HD to 3D is a valid comparison. HD does a lot more for an older game than 3D, especially compared to the 3D on the 3DS.

the only problem is that many HD releases are just from the last gen and not 'older games'. those 'remakes' dont add too much for the whole experience while if you compare the difference of the gba game to the 3ds, everything that went through from ds to wii to ios to 3ds do make whole lot difference...

also the OoT remake did make a big enough difference to the whole game experience

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I havent finished watching it so no spoilers pls