Gaming Ace attorney investigations: Miles Edgeworth discussion

luneth22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I almost finished the game, albeit Jap version (Gyakuten Kenji)....its a fantastic game. I somehow understood the plot by reading the "chinese" characters and guessing around (like 真犯人 = the real murderer, for example).

I enjoyed most of the humor in-game, particuarly one long winded person whom u guys who already know who she was...and what's with the Badgers overwhelming case 3?

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well i would read it if it came out here in the NA
I didn't mind Apollo that much, I think it was the DS 'gameplay' that kept me interested...

luneth22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I understood what the characters were talking about after reading info at court records. But honestly, at my first run through the game i didn't even need translation. I just made my way around.

Top 10 Fav Characters

1. Edgeworth
2. Kay Faraday
3. The hardcore detective....was his name Shiryuu...or something?
4. Mike Meekins
5. Wendy Oldbag
6. Larry Butz
7. Shiina
8. Carnage Onred
9. Gumshoe
10. The Judge

rayhien9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW it came out in Japan LOL WHOA never knew it came out untill just yesterday i saw a teenage boy playing a game and it had Miles Edgeworth in it and watever tat Girls name i was like WTH!!!!!

Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
its out for a long time but in jap
hate2.gif
is impossible

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Punkhadass said:
I heard something about you playing as the prosecutor?
Yeah in this one you play as Miles Edgeworth for the entirety of the game. Looks like a lot of fun though!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had no interest in Ace Attorney until I tried it on a whim. It's not an awesome series, but it's fun.

I think this game is supposed to be a little more action-y than most visual novels. More mini games related to solving crimes, as well as the normal stuff from older Ace Attorney games (like presenting evidence and building a case).

I think it'll be a winning combination. I guess I'm looking forward to it.

Quick Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started playing the original Ace Attorney and while its fun, its kind of annoying because it feels like you should be able to present evidence in circumstances other than what the game allows and therefore makes it really frustrating. Plus I'll pick responses and the game will totally make Wrights emotion "sarcastic" (for instance) and the game will play out in the total opposite of what you expect.

Is it the same with others in the series? I'm not THAT annoyed about it yet, but its starting to bug me more and more.

mikeychunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loved the ending of Apollo. Sort of like the Saw series where you go "OMG, so that's what happened!?!?!"

But I don't think you play as prosecutor, just another attorney hence the title

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
mikeychunn said:
Loved the ending of Apollo. Sort of like the Saw series where you go "OMG, so that's what happened!?!?!"

i believe the game was titled Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, Perfect prosecutor.

anyway, you play as edgeworth, who is a prosecutor, not just another attorney. lol

mikeychunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
mikeychunn said:

i believe the game was titled Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, Perfect prosecutor.

anyway, you play as edgeworth, who is a prosecutor, not just another attorney. lol

I thought the title for this game was Ace Attorney Investigations? But it'd be cool to play as him, except I miss Phoenix :*(

I wonder if they will make a sequel of Apollo XD

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
updowners said:
Nugg2396 said:
I wish I could read Chinese D=

Japanese
Yeah, I know, but it would be more likely for me to have been able to read Chinese than Japanese
biggrin.gif
. The topic creator managed to do it with Chinese xP. I wish I was from Japan! But oh well.. even though my country's multiracial i'm an epic fail! i can't even speak chinese -.-

Creah

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mikeychunn said:
jan777 said:
mikeychunn said:

I thought the title for this game was Ace Attorney Investigations? But it'd be cool to play as him, except I miss Phoenix :*(

I wonder if they will make a sequel of Apollo XD

Prosecutors ARE attorneys, just anotehr kind of an attorney.

I didn't bother tryng to feel my way around the game though, 'cuz what I'm after is the story and the plot...If i can't understand it, what's the point of playing?
yaynds.gif
The best part of teh ace attorney series are the plots
gbasp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even