OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States

Today, Capcom decided to finally shed light on the mobile HD ports of the Phoenix Wright Trilogy. The much-delayed iOS app shall be hitting the App Store on May 30. Yes, you heard Wright, (pun, lol, aren't I so clever?) we will be getting this amazing re-release MAY 30TH. There is no word on an Android port, which by Capcom standards, pretty much means you Android users get the shaft. The app will cost $16.99. Get your wallets ready, folks.

Source : http://www.capcom-unity.com/xantist...ce-attorney-trilogy-hd-coming-to-ios-may-30th

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If my parents ever get an iPad (cause I would never in a million years get an iOS device of my own) I would definitely buy this.

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think there was ever an iOS application with more value for money than this. I might just buy it.

Every free app that has any value whatsoever has infinite value for money, since you'd be dividing a nonzero value by 0, so this would require infinite value to be equivalent.

danweb

Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
Every free app that has any value whatsoever has infinite value for money, since you'd be dividing a nonzero value by 0, so this would require infinite value to be equivalent.

Yeah, alright, good point, allow me to rephrase:

I don't think there was ever a $16.99 iOS application with more value for money.

Reactions: Alexrose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.