B12Core

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Random_user said:
I have DSTT and after loading the homebrew I come with an ''options'' screen...the one where you adjust test speed, SFX volume and BGM volume...

But I can't do anything else? I try touching it, pressing all the buttons. Nothing works! Can somebody help me?

I have posted several fixes on the thread. Try and update your AADS repository to fit these changes. I will also be sending out a v1.2 repository soon so you guys won't need to go back and download v1.1, etd.

masteralbert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright so im only reading this now and i havent tried anything but just a quick question: its possible to change graphics too? like make your own pictures/animations?

B12Core

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
masteralbert said:
alright so im only reading this now and i havent tried anything but just a quick question: its possible to change graphics too? like make your own pictures/animations?

Yes. I've been extremely busy this week with other extra-curricular projects but next week I'll be able to continue development. I'll re-organize the .ini examples and send out a 1.2 repository.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
B12, Ace Attorney DS 1.1 now works in Sakura. Good work! Don't know what you did, but it's going good.
biggrin.gif

As a result, I have changed its position in the Sakura Homebrew Compatibility List. Keep up the good work!

B12Core

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Skyline969 said:
B12, Ace Attorney DS 1.1 now works in Sakura. Good work! Don't know what you did, but it's going good.
biggrin.gif

As a result, I have changed its position in the Sakura Homebrew Compatibility List. Keep up the good work!

Haha thanks. Yeah, it was probably the .mod support that fixed it to work on other cards. My card didn't crash while others did, so I didn't realize cards were crashing until tons of people with different cards told me.

masteralbert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B12Core said:
masteralbert said:

Yes. I've been extremely busy this week with other extra-curricular projects but next week I'll be able to continue development. I'll re-organize the .ini examples and send out a 1.2 repository.

any progress? really looking forward to see some examples

B12Core

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm going to be making this more professional, allowing for more functionality. As quoted from somewhere else:

Code:
I'm changing everything around to omit IDs for everything (I hate them). For example, for events, it'll look like this:

ADD_EVIDENCE
ADD_PROFILE
ADD_HP
SUB_HP
SUB_PSYCHELOCKS
JUMPTO_MENU
JUMPTO_EXAMINE
JUMPTO_MOVE
JUMPTO_TALK
JUMPTO_PRESENT
JUMPTO_TESTIMONY
JUMPTO_DYNAMICPRESENT
JUMPTO_OPTIONS
RELOAD_TESTIMONY
SET_SCR
SET_EXM
SET_MOV
SET_TLK
SET_PST
SET_TSM
SET_PRS
SET_OPT
SET_GLOBALMODE
SET_TRIALDAY
JUMPTO_SCR
JUMPTO_EXM
JUMPTO_MOV
JUMPTO_TLK
JUMPTO_PST
JUMPTO_TSM
JUMPTO_PRS
JUMPTO_OPT
HOPTO_SCR
HOPTO_EXM
HOPTO_MOV
HOPTO_TLK
HOPTO_PST
HOPTO_TSM
HOPTO_PRS
HOPTO_OPT
FADE_OUT
FADE_IN
RESET_GAME
GUILTY
NOT_GUILTY
CREDITS

i.e., SCR1Event1=ADD_HP

A lot easier to remember IMO.

I'm going to be fixing this for a long time this week so you can use 1.1 if you want but 1.2 will be completely different and will require a second download.

I'm also omitting the Map/Anim system and instead just going directly with raw custom animations on layers.

SCRXAnim is replaced with SCRXBG2, SCRXMap is replaced with SCRXBG3 and SCRXBG1, SCRXBG0 and SCRXOAM have been added.

BG3/BG2/BG1/BG0 are background layers of the DS available for you to use. These are the 4 layers the DS has that backgrounds can be loaded from. If you remember the custom animation function, it'll be used in all 4 layers. I'm also omitting the sprite ID function so:

[courtroomlobby]
Filepath=maps/courtroomlobby
Location=TRUE
Loop=FALSE
Frames=1
Speed=6

[godot_normal]
Filepath=animation/characters/Godot/NGodot
Loop=TRUE
Frames=3
Speed=6

SCR1BG3=courtroomlobby
SCR1BG2=godot_normal

This allows you to have full use of the 4 layers available to you. The OAM layer is the sprite layer and will cover any 64x64, 32x32, 16x16, 8x8, 4x4, 2x2, or 1x1 sprites you have. This sprites can be moved around as well... so I guess if there's ever a "motion tween" function that people want, I can do it I guess.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
yea...looking forward to your next release.
and i think this is the ONLY casemaker the runs on the ds AND computer (via ideas) [apart from case editors where you edit the actual AA rom...]

B12Core

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Next revision in 2-3 weeks. You'll need to re-download a full repository, but I won't be including the full animation archive. I'm re-doing all the tutorials and giving it a professional feel.

The Jester

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried everything but I keep getting this

FILE
raw/misc/Gavel
NOT FOUND

ERROR CODE: 1.
SYSTEM STOPPED

and then on the bottom screen it says the same thing but in spanish.

B12Core

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bah, I wouldn't recommended using this just yet, I'm going to be making this much more professional (more functions, easier to use, more efficient).

B12Core

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm working on another project for now (one that I'm actually getting paid for), so I doubt I'll be making many more additions to this project. However, if there is a glitch/bug that you want to report, you can do so by PMing me here. I'll be checking GBATemp once in a while.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
oh thats good.
i was scared that this was dead because of SOMEONE *cough*KSA_Tech*cough*
anyways. looking forward to next release

Akisatu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This homebrew looks awesome, really ! I have just a little question : does a PC version exist, or not yet, because I can't use linkers-_-" ? Maybe coming soon ?
Thank you for your answer !

Akisatu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
oh, yes, I've tried all emulators I know, but it doesn't want to work ! So if someone can help, it would be extra^^!

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sho Minamimoto said:
i dont know how to extract the file or where the root of my card (r4) is? plz help?

Extract the .7z file with 7-zip (or winrar i'm not sure if winrar works but i know that 7-zip does)

root=not in a folder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed