Hacking Accidentally Bricked Acecard 2.1 i (dsi(xl) 3ds) during update

Jalila13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was updating my Acekard 2.1 that I brought friday and recieved today from realhotstuff.com it is real I checked the code anyway I it loaded 100% then I accidentally pressed a it loaded the update again I shut off the ds-lite at 15% and then downloaded moonshell when I went to insert in my dsi it didnt work well actually it said error message but it didnt have an icon, I think I bricked it can it be fixed? I was updating it to work in my 1.4.3 U Dsi and my 3ds 2.1.0-3U. Thanks in advance for any help.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
._. Well...my first advice would be to make sure that you aren't using an Acekard 2.1 and you are actually using an Acekard 2i...Supposing you somehow flashed your alleged Acekard 2.1, then that flashcart is screwed. If instead you have an Acekard 2i and just happened to not realize it until now, then your AK2i is currently bricked and you will need a second flashcart and either a dsphat or dslite before you can do anything.
Feel free to reference the demonstration video after you obtain said second flashcart and older DS (provided you have an AK2i).
http://gbatemp.net/topic/270687-flashcart-demonstrations/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1