Hacking Accessing Gateway after restoring Sysnand with Godmode9

Un4GiV3n

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid me updated to 11.6 without knowing that Gateway won't work anymore. So I used my NAND-backup to get it back to 4.5, but I just can't access Gateway. Neither the browser-exploit nor the DS profile settings work. It always gives me an error message (ErrDsp). I even tried updating to a newer firmware but still got the same problem. Using my 11.6 update to restore works perfectly fine, but I would really love to use my Gateway again. Hopefully someone has a clue what has gone wrong :)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Reactions: wormdood

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP You can update your EMUNAND to a 11.6 HYBRID using this. That way you can go online and play the latest titles without spoofing on GW mode.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-get-11-4-emunand-working-on-gateway-with-online-access.472624/

Basically you manually install 11.6 to the emunand and intentionally leave out 3 titles. You MIGHT have to hex edit 1 file too to be complete. It's really easy. The tutorial I linked is for 11.4 but page 9 of the thread has the 11.6 list.

Also, The tutorial Quantumcat linked is good. If you put bootCTR9 as the /boot.firm then configure luma as default and GW as a trigger (I use R button) then you' get the same result with bootCTR9's animations on boot. I use a fake BIOS screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol