Hacking Access games on used Wii U?

Icy Mike

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought a used Wii U with a number of games on the console. However, the NNID associated is unlinked which disables the games on the console. I have the full games. Anyone figure out a way around having the NNID link?

Icy Mike

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried with Nintendo but no dice. CM guy was trying super hard to help with having me stumble into an right answer. They even confirmed the account was still active on my console just not linked. That was 30+ games bought used, gone. The previous owner won't help. Hoping someone knows a way around.

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried with Nintendo but no dice. CM guy was trying super hard to help with having me stumble into an right answer. They even confirmed the account was still active on my console just not linked. That was 30+ games bought used, gone. The previous owner won't help. Hoping someone knows a way around.
If you have the dudes number try searching it in Facebook maybe he's dumb enough to have his number on his account. That way you could maybe get access to his birthday or other security type questions

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
LOL. If the seller advertised the console comes with those games, you can return the console or sue him. If you steal his account, he can sue you instead.

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL. If the seller advertised the console comes with those games, you can return the console or sue him. If you steal his account, he can sue you instead.

If it was bought off craigslist, that won't happen.
Even if its not from craigslist, the cost of sueing over some games wouldn't even be worth it and you'd be laughed at.

And depending how the seller worded, if he did say it comes with those games. He didn't lie it did come with them.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Don't you guys see the main point is stealing others account is a serious crime? And no one will sell his console together with his account.

And it is common sense that if a console came with games, you should actually be able to play them.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Best chance is either to contact the seller or call Nintendo (just pretend you forgot about the password but make sure to know the Mii's nickname and stuff). These two or what @EclipseSin suggested.

Icy Mike

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought on ebay. The games worked until someone deleted the miis and linked accounts. Tried contacting the seller to no avail. EBay can't help. Heck, the seller did their part.

Contacted nintendo several times. What I came away with is nintendo does not allow for selling of nnids or downloaded games,and that the nnid account holder would have to relink the accounts. SOL.

So I still have the games, purchased, but am looking for a work around. Still contacting the seller daily in hope.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Will try the program this weekend and report back. Thanks!

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    that game's engine is really fucking intensive so it runs like literal shit on xbox 360 and ps3
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah I'm getting value creep again. I look at a $50 console "but for just a few more dollars you could get XYZ" and I end up considering the Steam Deck.
    +2
    like the lighting in that game was genuinely so good
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not getting dragged into that again.
    i dont get why they didn't port the one game that ran the worst on consoles, to pc
    like you port everything to pc except the one game where it would make the most sense. why. what do you gain from this
    is sega just personally fucking with me? are they laughing while watching me through my kinect camera as i get up to restart my xbox for the third time because the game froze again
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Buy handhelds from five below better quality
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Valve probably going to do another refresh of the deck this fall with rog ally like specs tbh
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A smaller form factor would be nice too.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A shield portable 2 would be nice aye Nvidia
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The big leap in all things tech is when carbon based chips start hitting.
    Longer battery life cooler temps and faster! What's not to like lol (probably expensive as hell)
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [checks my dildo(s) batteries, coolant and lube] :O [promptly replaces them] :D
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol not even for sale yet to public, and already sold out. I'd like to get one but ill wait for the hype to calm down.
    +1
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    I'm pretty sure I wasn't on GBAtemp at all yesterday, whenever I tried to go onto the website I got an unexpected database error
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We all teamed together and decided you needed a day off, so we blocked you.
    +1
    No one expects the database errors!!!
    +1
    Hey a thought occurred to me... If they are unexpected database errors, are there expected database errors?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, that's just a pre-order term to make the product look better it's not sold out
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never expect a website to last 24/7 it's like section 8
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Never expect a website to last 24/7 it's like section 8