Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe people still play that game...they need to make a sequel...

But Google AniMaps or Animal Crossing Map Editor.

You can have all the stuff you want...even the Toys R Us stuff...

kylertesch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
umm yeah every single time i go to open the save for acww map editor it says sorry i dont understand save format ..... please please help i have M3 Simply if that helps..

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You put your usrcheat.dat in the system folder then when in your R4/M3 menu you hit the cheat button and select what you want.

kylertesch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FAST6191 umm i changed the m3 simply .sav to a supercard CF .sav changed what i wanted to change then changed it back to m3 simply .sav but when i went to start the game it said no save file found would you like to create one?
what should i do?!?!

pootman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ACWW Map Editor

In general:
Have you put cheat.dat/usrcheat.dat in the system folder in the root of your card?
When you highlight a game, if a cheat is available, a grey box with "cheat" appears?
Select options from the menu.

kylertesch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
umm well i can go to the cheats and all so i select what i want like max bells loans paid off, etc... then hit game enable and cheat enable like usual, and then save the cheats and hit play.. so then games loading, white screen.. still white screen.. and it never goes past that! thats the problem i need real help with..

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The same thing happens to me with ACWW. For the third and final time, use the editor instead.

@pootman ~ For the first time from me, if you do not know the answer to the question, you do not have to answer. Quit giving the guy a bad time. As from the way it sounds, nobody knows why the cheats don't work.

And for the map editor, yeah we all know the map editor works (have used it myself many-a-times). BUT, this is not the answer to the question.

kylertesch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kk but last question when i changed my AC WW file back from supercard CF to m3 simply .sav it wasnt getting detected by my m3simply as a save.. and it kept asking "no save file detected would you like to create on now?" i hit no and then i have to start a new game again... so yeah if you could help thats the last thing i need help with is how to get the .sav to work.. =(

gamefreakfatty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you keep a backup of your original file? if you were converting the save to use with the map editor, you didn't need to. the map editor works with r4ds saves, so it should work with m3simply saves too shouldn't it?

kylertesch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sad to say the map editor wont work with m3simply.sav .... thats how my whole problem here started..
sleep.gif
.. thanks anyways though! but if anyone else knows.. thanks you!!!11!!!1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1