Hacking AC wrong Game ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter twig123
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,087
  • Replies Replies 6

twig123

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
261
Reaction score
9
Trophies
1
XP
278
Country
United States
Halp!
So, I got a problem... Tired of waiting for rev11 to see if it fixes Animal Crossing so I want to use my original disk... but I found that my Game ID on my original is Different than the Backup. I don't want to lose all of my progress, so how do I edit the Save file to use the game ID of the Original? Will hex edit work?

Original ID: RUUE01
Backup ID: 0UUE01
 
http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=144940

Don't bother loading your drive to change the game id, simply click "ISO Title renamer" on the top right side and load your iso.


nIxx said:
Hi made a GUI too.
If anyone wants to try it out here is the link:
v20
-uses sorg´s wbfs mod (Thanks to sorg
wink.gif
)

Edit v20:
-fixed some bugs
-adding multiple files
-choose directory to extract
-fixed downloading (no more freezing) and added progressbar
(this downloads almost every cover available but you will still need to rename them)
-"ERROR selectionchanged" should be fixed

bildschirminhalterfassed.jpg

bildschirminhalterfasse.jpg
bildschirminhalterfasser.jpg
 
Sweet. This will help me so that I don't have to re-rerip the ISO... but any Ideas on editing the Save File for the game as well?
 
Also, do not use nIxx's gui to delete games off your hard drive, it still contains the deletion bug.

Video explaining how to edit animal crossing saves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emEk2C5FL7s

Newest version of AC Toolkit.

http://actoolkit.game-hackers.com/

You do need the original disc for save game extractor, so, you may have to look up alternative ways to extract the save if you do not actually own the game.
 
I have the original... I think it was a bad rip through USBLoader or something...
I'll have to check those links when I get home, but thanks a million!!!
I'll let you know how it turns out
 

Site & Scene News