Gaming About to purchase a DS Lite from ebay..

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This look like it is worth the $69 dollars the seller wants for it (It has free shipping).

Seller has told me it works fine and there are no issues with it, he sent me these pictures of it.

ds1nr.jpg

ds3z.jpg

ds2et.jpg

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like it's in perfect condition, i didn't see a scratch on it.

The lower screen looks a bit discolored though... Perhaps refurbished?

I dunno, I'd go for it.

jon92388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks pretty good i would say go for it. If it doesnt work right ebay has a buyer protection where you can get your money back so no worries. it just looks like its missing its slot 2 cover but they are pretty cheap if thats important to you

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's possible it's refurbished and he isn't telling me or didn't put that in his advertisement. I just asked if it had any problems (turns on & off, plays games, all buttons work, touch screen works, holds a charge) he says it works fine and doesn't have any of those problems.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xxteargodxx said:
It's possible it's refurbished and he isn't telling me or didn't put that in his advertisement. I just asked if it had any problems (turns on & off, plays games, all buttons work, touch screen works, holds a charge) he says it works fine and doesn't have any of those problems.
If the price is low enough, you should go for it.

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I made the purchase it should ship out this week (It said it has been shipped today but I doubt it will ship the same exact day I ordered it)

jon92388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xxteargodxx said:
Well I made the purchase it should ship out this week (It said it has been shipped today but I doubt it will ship the same exact day I ordered it)

I hope you enjoy it and yeah ebay sellers hardly ever ship it out the same day it usually takes like 2

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well here's an update, I'm not too sure what kind of feedback to leave the seller yet though I will leave him some that's for sure.

When I asked him if the system was scratched up on the lid he told me there was none, which was a lie there are scuff marks on it but oh well whatever. Then when I asked him about the screens if they have scratches and he again told me no which was a lie, I noticed 2 big scratches (in my opinion they're big) On the top screen and 1 small one on the touch screen.

All in all it works fine, plays games and holds a charge so it's doing what I need it to do. Here are 2 pictures I took below.

rszndsli1.jpg

rszndsli2.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox