Hacking About to get my Cyclo, few questions

loz_the_guru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im waiting on the delivery of my CycloDS as Ive upgraded from an R4 due to it not supporting SDHC.

Now, on to my Q's:

Will my old saves work straight out of the box? Or do they need to be converted (if so how)?
Please don't tell me they wont work at all
hate2.gif

Wheres the best place to get a new skin? I like to customize my stuff so this will probably be one of the first things I do.

Does the 3 in 1 auto configuration work straight out of the box, or does it need to be set up?

Whilst i'm at it, are there any other customizable elements/cool features I should know about?

Sorry for the long list, I wanted to get as many of my queries out the way before it arrives, so Im not sitting there twiddling my thumbs impatiently waiting for replies!

Thanks in advance!

sueil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4 saves will work without needing to convert them. New skins I would try the skins section of the team cyclops forum, dunno if there is a better place I just use the default one. 3-in-1 works if you have GBA beta support enabled in the options menu on the card. However GBA support is still not up to par with Rudolps exploader I think.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
loz_the_guru said:
Im waiting on the delivery of my CycloDS as Ive upgraded from an R4 due to it not supporting SDHC.

Now, on to my Q's:

Will my old saves work straight out of the box? Or do they need to be converted (if so how)?
Please don't tell me they wont work at all
hate2.gif

well the dude above me say they work. but if they dont, theres a website that converts saves (from one flashcart to another). so nothing to worry about. i forget the address but im sure someone around here knows it.

Wheres the best place to get a new skin? I like to customize my stuff so this will probably be one of the first things I do.
ndsthemes.com. theres a lot to choose from

Does the 3 in 1 auto configuration work straight out of the box, or does it need to be set up?
i think so? not sure about this stuff since i have not used the 3 in 1

Whilst i'm at it, are there any other customizable elements/cool features I should know about?
well, theres the slow mo, and real time save feature. and the new ingame text reader that just came out

Sorry for the long list, I wanted to get as many of my queries out the way before it arrives, so Im not sitting there twiddling my thumbs impatiently waiting for replies!

Thanks in advance!
answers in bolddd

loz_the_guru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the info guys, remember changing from a slot 2 supercard sd to an R4 and loseing all my saves, wouldnt want to do that again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up +1